Old dude shoots up Holocaust museum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Proof that once again there is no shortage of shitheads in the world. Is it any wonder I have so little faith in humanity anymore? I really don't understand what guys like this expect to accomplish, or why they hate everybody so badly. Do they really think they can wipe out every race of people , but their own? They're crazy...stone cold fuck nuts.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i was implying a completely different thing...
actually most of the time a genius has his own degree of madness, see Da Vinci, Newton and so on...

chessarmy

^ holy shit, thats got to be a little scary. I'm sure it was all over your local news

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't watch the news, but everyone was talking about it around the water cooler at work that's for sure. Racism totally pisses me off. I mean, I have to admit a little bit of it reflected upon myself because when a big black man walks by me on the streets I can't help but flinch and he's not even looking at me. lol. But when it comes to actively hating and discriminating against your fellow man going so far as to even kill people over it, you can burn.

the dark knight

btw anyone who feels bad for this post is probably a product of the hypocritical media we're survived by.

Reaction score
lol the guy was 88.
Aren't old people supposed to be nice?

and they just put up something like the KKK museum in Atlanta recently.
Hopefully no shootings happen there.

I hope they put the old geezer in a cell with a 6'7" 350lb homosexual black man, and a Jewish guy.