Ok WTF is up here??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
First, the off the wall ban's from all over the place. I mean we had to see guy's like Kenfan go for a bit. Which left many of us :bye2:

So then I'm over it. I see a couple thing's that I was shocked like Kronick's banning. What happened there?

Also, now I see a BUNCH of member's out of VIP. Like CT Styles, J-Dawg. Seriously WTF? That's wierder, than wierd. Well me, and a few other members would like an explanation!! Seriously, WTF is up on IWF???

Before I get attacked :sofa:

MikeRaw

The people "out of vip" aren't out of vip, lol. As far as I know, they just did what I did, and changed the color. Like, they wanted to be grey for the High Roller's instread.
As for the bans, they were all meant to be banned. For spamming and advertising. Except Kenfan. He just got an infraction, and it was one too many, carrying over from before, so he was banned, but it's lifted now.
And the kronik thing, your a little late. He was never suipposed to be back int he first place, so they just rebanned him.

MikeRaw

For being an asshole like 4 months ago, and he was permanently banned. But then someone accidentally let him back in, so once we found out he was really white, pretending to be black, the admins just rebanned him, and he's staying banned now.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh much like Famous's destined future? Damn :lac:

Well yeah this can be closed MikeRaw answered every question of mine :grin:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well me, and a few other members would like an explanation!!

Not you, nor anyone else on this forum with the exception of the staff, are in a position to demand anything and we don't have to answer to you at all. So maybe next time, a little respect might work.

Beer Money Army

i got a question for you Chuck...

do u like brains?

brain2.jpg

:chefsp: