OK, that's enough, get OJ off my *%&$ TV!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Never seen the point or though it was a good for Orlando Jordan to do the bi angle, but after last weeks little entrance I thought it might be amusing to see how TNA would push him. BUT I'm sitting here watching Impact and OJ shows up and he's sitting there in a mardi gras mask and shoots his white creamy liquid up onto his face and down his chest and that was it.

That was just nasty and stupid as *&^%. So far they've cut every single one of his promo's off before he starts talking so what the hell is the point of going this way?

I know this has been discussed before but this last promo was just :chair:

LKP

Reaction score
The best part though was there was a mad roid head in the ring to hahaaa.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
After hearing you guys talk about its shittyness I'm definitely going to check youtube for Impact. I have to see this new promo, it sounds amazingly bad.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Never seen the point or though it was a good for Orlando Jordan to do the bi angle, but after last weeks little entrance I thought it might be amusing to see how TNA would push him. BUT I'm sitting here watching Impact and OJ shows up and he's sitting there in a mardi gras mask and shoots his white creamy liquid up onto his face and down his chest and that was it.

That was just nasty and stupid as *&^%. So far they've cut every single one of his promo's off before he starts talking so what the hell is the point of going this way?

I know this has been discussed before but this last promo was just :chair:

Well...guess you all know who's secretly booking tna lately(giggles)

but seriously, I have no clue what the hell you're all talking about, we must be watching TNA on different sound waves or something, cause I didn't see any Creamy White Lotion/Orlando Jordan Promo....sounds like you're making stuff up.

Kizza

Reaction score
Maybe they've done it to get people talking? It's obviously worked then.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Creamjob was a success if you think about it.

Like LHR said, it definitely was the funniest part of iMPACT! Atleast the gimmick is getting some sort of reaction instead of being a complete bomb. He had a Panic at the Disco/Serotonin mask on I lol'd.

It was so brief, but really made an impact on the fans as you can probably tell, what sort of impact I am not sure, but it was definitely funny as hell

Double J

Reaction score
Well...guess you all know who's secretly booking tna lately(giggles)

but seriously, I have no clue what the hell you're all talking about, we must be watching TNA on different sound waves or something, cause I didn't see any Creamy White Lotion/Orlando Jordan Promo....sounds like you're making stuff up.

You're right, I'm sorry... I made it up.

TDamien

Reaction score
Creamjob was a success if you think about it.

Like LHR said, it definitely was the funniest part of iMPACT! Atleast the gimmick is getting some sort of reaction instead of being a complete bomb. He had a Panic at the Disco/Serotonin mask on I lol'd.

It was so brief, but really made an impact on the fans as you can probably tell, what sort of impact I am not sure, but it was definitely funny as hell

Good point. I really didn't think anything of it. It was very brief and IMO, didn't make or break the show.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
That segment. No matter how gay and Blue made me LMAO. This has got to be the dumbest angle I have ever seen in my life. It passes up Katie Vick for the biggest waste of airtime since professional wrestling has been aired on cable televsion.

@XBA the mask made me laugh also, who does OJ think he is? A Bisexual Alex DeLarge from Clockwork Orange?

Reaction score
The only thing Jordan has going for him is that weird techno music. I've never been a fan of that music but it works here.

I concur that the gimmick is silly but OJ isn't a bad wrestler. He could make this successful if he puts the same effort in his matches.

Kizza

Reaction score
It was obviously whipped cream and strawberries. Man was hungry. Give him a break :D.

Reaction score
next week on Impact after Orlando by Jay Lethal. He is going have a wank and Jizz all over Jay lethal and spoon fed him :shifty: