Ok how was this spam?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Im putting this in the relation ship issues slot so it's relevant to general discussion
You have received a warning at Impact Wrestling Forums- WWE, TNA, ROH, wrestling discussions! Wrestling E-Fed, VIP, and babes sections!
Dear "The Asshole" Colin White,

You have received a warning at Impact Wrestling Forums- WWE, TNA, ROH, wrestling discussions! Wrestling E-Fed, VIP, and babes sections!.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=441215

Reason:
-------
Spam

Just a warning.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Impact Wrestling Forums- WWE, TNA, ROH, wrestling discussions! Wrestling E-Fed, VIP, and babes sections!

How is that not a valid opinion and labeled as spam? He's comparing Batista to Goldberg on all levels and I've been arguing with him all the way and I guess if you're weak you'll see it as being a dick. He called Goldberg an ass and said he doesn't deserve respect and all I did was share some insight with an intelligent quote and he gets his panties in his bunch (cause he's a pussy by pussy i mean cat meow of course) and warns me for spam.

How was that spam? Only Pussy's (according to the quote) would view his actions as "disrespectful". I sharing the same mindset (I guess since we're both assholes) see's it as a positive thing for wrestling. How is realism not positive? Are the fans to worry about their well being more then management? was there ever an issue with Goldberg and management that wasn't about money? So therfor my arguement is relevant to the ridiculous discussion cause we all know Goldberg shits all over Batista.

So please remove this spam warning. It was valid

MikeRaw

If you can tell me how this isn't spam, I'd be intrigued:
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
You fucking moron, it wasn't HIAT. Aside from that, it's a warning, suck it up. Do you know what a warning is? It means you've been warned, which means nothing. it just means that if you do it again, you'll probably get an infraction, but it does nothing currently to contribute to a ban or anything.