Ohno/Regal edit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What seabs said. This weeks NXT. It's not like the old one that was on TV, no challenges or competitions. Just the guys that aren't on the main roster wrestling each other. They have a main title (the NXT title) and a tag title.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
This weeks NXT Gohan.

AHAHA! Enough with NXT! I can't see it so it don't count! now that it was better when it was on us TV since it stink when it was on TV to.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Sad that you think that since NXT is the best hour of wrestling currently in production. Every match is good. The stories and feuds are good. There are some amazing characters on there and the crowd at Full Sail University is amazing.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'd happily send you some episodes Gohan if you would want to try it. As Pyro and I have said. It is amazing.