Oh look! New stuff by a guy you don't remember!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nightmare

Reaction score
Well, it's been a while since I posted here. Granted, I didn't post much here, but I figured I'd come back here and post up some new stuff that I did. I got out of graphics for almost a year so anyone who DOES remember me, may think that it looks a tad like my older stuff, but it sure is nice to look at! Right?.. Anyways, you may comment on it, I give you full permission to, and most of all, if you have any "creative criticism", it will be gladly taken. :]

ih6zv6.jpg

izwcqw.jpg

nbydjp.jpg

t70rao.jpg

nv1445.jpg

rmr23p.jpg

Reaction score
Apparently I had two accounts here? Weird. Anyways, this is me, in case there was any confusion on why I said people remembering me and it being my first post.. :13:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I feel like I have some recollection of you. Not sure why though. Remind me, please.

Reaction score
I was part of the IWF Graphics League for a short while before getting out of graphics all together.