Oh great wizard, please grant rose a brain!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

The funny thing is I can't read your posts.

Its not very nice, I would never tell anyone to die, especially not on a internet forum.

I ain't a chick Rose = Second name DX and i never said i was a chick, if i was everbody would be kissasses like they are to lasyhotrod.

You're right BKB, I have been reading your posts.

And know I will tell you to fuck off! Everyone htes me on this forum and I don't care, if i did I would have left this forum.

STFU you damn aussies.

You dick, you dumb dick. Once again, infantile bullshit spam. Get it the fuck out of my face.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those people who type out tons and tons of posts that have little or no value whatsoever would you? You don't seem to grasp the idea of quality and originality in your forum usage. Let me explain it to you.

You hobble about these threads like a lame duck with a ten penny nail in it's skull. So I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you that sooner or later someone was bound to hand you a plate of your own ass. Or maybe it does, I don't know. In all fairness to you, we all get n00b syndrome at some point in our lives. The only problem with you is that your noobness, coupled with your tendency to post small, useless amounts of text, have combined themselves to create a super annoying forum member. And I'm positive other members here share this opinion of you, those members do not need to come forward.

You seemed to have stepped right off the dork bus and into these forums to grace us all with your special brand of generic wit and at least 300 or so posts in a month, all devoid of any real informational or comedic value. To put it bluntly, you suck...and in the most unexciting way possible. To be honest I'd like you to go away, but then again if you went away I wouldn't be able to tear your textual limbs off and beat you with them. So by all means stay and defend yourself, or simply don't reply. This will serve to let me and all the other people here know that you are now my forum slut. Your other option is to stop posting like a Down's syndrome kid on speed. Think before you post, and remember that your post count is not directly related to your value as a member.

Thanks for proving yourself to be worthless.

P.S. PLEASE DIE OF CANCER BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET! SERIOUS!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think we hurt his feelings >_>

Remember Rose: THE INTERNET IZ SERIOS BIZNESS!

MikeRaw

I seriously hate that rosewt01 guy... he has like 1000 posts, and NONE are quality. Plus hes a spammer, and a ripper, and he can kiss my ass:) Nice job owning him again Ladyhotrod, and even though the internet doesnt mean shit in real life, fuck rose:)

Wrestling Station

To explain the situation...
1zh15og.jpg

to explain more the situation...
1zh15og.jpg

yet to further explain...
1zh15og.jpg

and.. explain!!!
1zh15og.jpg

im explaining!!!!
1zh15og.jpg

cant you get it?!!!
1zh15og.jpg

it is....

the DANCE of SPAM!!!!
1zh15og.jpg

Reaction score
LOL RAPHAEL DOING THE DANCE OF SPAM!

Anywho, LMAO @ YOU SAYING TEN PENNY! This shit, and probably half these people in this thread prolly dont know what that is. Good job LHC! I love it! The use of things that most computer dwellers have never seen nor heard. I doubt he even knows how to drive a nail:shifty:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I never ripped off your BTB mike.

Reaction score
what i like is in his signature he has the Huge challenge leaderboard. and he's losing.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Any BTB then, it cause you said i rip BTB's off in another place, in the thread where you talked about people ripping your stuff.

LadyHotrod

I think you asked me before to flame you so you finally do something to deserve it and you can't even flame back.

Fucking waste.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hahahaha..

Wow that really suck's Rose.. Ripping BTB's? You lost all my respect on THE INTERNET. Lol..

Well Rose I think Lasyhotrod wan't to burn you so...

Let the Flaming Commence!!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Any BTB then, it cause you said i rip BTB's off in another place, in the thread where you talked about people ripping your stuff.

i just heard about you...and already i think your a fucking waste of sperm.

really hoping that you were an accident cause otherwise your parents must have cried for days seeing the way you turned out.

....fucking cunt....

CT Styles

1,037 posts, of what?

If I had my way postcount would be turned off.