Oh God damn, this will suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Vince McMahon has given his approval for a storyline involving incest. The angle would involve Ohio Valley Wrestling wrestlers Katie Lea and Paul Burchill. The angle would likely take place on either ECW or Raw, because there is some concern that it would get the wrong kind of heat if it were to take place on SmackDown -- which is on network television.

McMahon has wanted to do an incest angle for years. He once suggested that he be the father of his daughter Stephanie's baby. As revealed on the McMahon DVD, Stephanie turned down the angle. According to her, Vince was to reveal himself as the father of her baby; when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be the father, but he turned that idea down as well.

The incest idea was first batted around in 1999 where Ken Shamrock and Ryan Shamrock (his storyline sister) would end up as lovers. Ken nixed the idea and that was the beginning of the end of his push at the time. There is some irony in the angle as Ken and Ryan ended up as a real-life couple at around the same time frame. Later that year in May 1999, Headbanger Mosh was renamed "Beaver Cleavage," a reference to the TV series Leave It to Beaver. He appeared in black-and-white vignettes with his "mother," fitness model Marianna Komlos portraying "Mrs. Cleavage." The two would exchange sexual innuendos (e.g. Mrs. Cleavage would offer Beaver some of "Mother's milk" when he complained that his cereal was dry). After one in-ring appearance, the gimmick was scrapped. A few weeks later, they did a backstage segment where Mosh said that his real name was Chaz. He ridiculed the Beaver Cleavage gimmick and identified "Mrs. Cleavage" as his girlfriend, Marianna Komlos, in a "shoot-style" interview.

Credit: Lordsofpain.net

HHHforever

Reaction score
That is a pretty messed up idea and I can't really see it going over very well. Where in the hell do they expect to find time for this on Raw??

CenaMark54

I wouldn't mind this at all if it didn;t involve Burchill. The guy has potential to be huge and a storyline like this would haunt him forever.

Bring him up with his monster OVW gimmick. The guy has already been forced to play a pirate for christ sake.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
One in four households have an incestuous relationship in them. Seriously, 25%, look it up. Think about that next time you're at school or work. o.o This storyline may be more popular than you might think, as sick as it is.

Soulpower

I wouldn't mind this at all if it didn;t involve Burchill. The guy has potential to be huge and a storyline like this would haunt him forever.

This. Burchill was talented enough to make the pirate gimmick work, but this is an entirely different situation. I'm hoping this idea gets nixed and Burchill is brought up with his OVW gimmick. The guy's a beast, he doesn't need an over the top gimmick to be successful.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Lets all hope this idea gets nixed and I remember Chaz walking off the site when being interviewed in the Beaver Cleavage gimmick, it's on youtube somewhere.

the dark knight

Sick mother fucker. He wishes he was the father.
rofl

Bring him up with his monster OVW gimmick. The guy has already been forced to play a pirate for christ sake.

i agree. but i thought the pirate thing was an on-screen joke.....

anyway, i cant wait for the angle to see how it will turn out...lol. maybe i am sick..

Adampro123

Reaction score
i wish WWE would not scar this stupid gimmick on a great wrestler like paul burchill. they already gave him the stupid pirate thing and now this....shame shame shame.

gashface

Reaction score
One in four households have an incestuous relationship in them. Seriously, 25%, look it up. Think about that next time you're at school or work. o.o This storyline may be more popular than you might think, as sick as it is.

I'd imagine that 80% of that is fathers abusing their kids.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Somebody needs to slap Vince upside the head and tell him that "shock" does not equal good.

It worked in teh attitude era because people wanted it. This... this is just too much. It has no place in wrestling whatsoever.