• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
July 28th: Florida Man makes beer run with Gator in hand

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Google is starting to ruin it now. I searched Twig's birthday for fun and these are the first few results...

cvxcvbx.png

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
March 22: "Florida man reunites with pet cat that ran away 14 years ago"

Daw, how wholesome, especially compared to your cannibal sex offending terrorist doorbell licking Florida men
Sigh.... since my birthday was a few days ago, I guess we'll use the updated Florida Man story

"A Florida man says he paid for sex, but didn’t get it. Cops say they got the complaint"

Unwritten rule when you get ripped off: call the police.

Except, of course, in certain conditions.

According to West Palm Beach police, a homeless Florida man called them on March 22 to report he had been scammed out of $500. But the man, identified by police as Jon Omer Sengul, told responding officer Gregory McDonald that he offered four occupants of a room at the Days Inn Motel at 2300 45th St. the money to come to his room and have sexual relations with him.

No one came. That’s when Sengul, 50, called police to report the theft of his $500.

“Sengul began to make incriminating statements,” McDonald wrote in the probable cause affidavit. The officer said he halted the interview and read Sengul his rights.

Police say Sengul agreed to tell his story afterward anyway.

“I clarified with Sengul that he was telling me he solicited another person for sex — and he confirmed that he did,” McDonald said in the report. “Sengul said that he called the police because after giving the individuals the money they did not come to his room to engage in the aforementioned sexual relations.”

Sengul was arrested and charged with purchasing the services of a prostitute. Court documents show this was his first offense. He was released on Sunday after paying a $500 bond. A hearing has been set for April 29 in Palm Beach.

There is no indication that police made any contact with any of the individuals accused of taking Sengul’s $500.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sigh.... since my birthday was a few days ago, I guess we'll use the updated Florida Man story

"A Florida man says he paid for sex, but didn’t get it. Cops say they got the complaint"

Unwritten rule when you get ripped off: call the police.

Except, of course, in certain conditions.

According to West Palm Beach police, a homeless Florida man called them on March 22 to report he had been scammed out of $500. But the man, identified by police as Jon Omer Sengul, told responding officer Gregory McDonald that he offered four occupants of a room at the Days Inn Motel at 2300 45th St. the money to come to his room and have sexual relations with him.

No one came. That’s when Sengul, 50, called police to report the theft of his $500.

“Sengul began to make incriminating statements,” McDonald wrote in the probable cause affidavit. The officer said he halted the interview and read Sengul his rights.

Police say Sengul agreed to tell his story afterward anyway.

“I clarified with Sengul that he was telling me he solicited another person for sex — and he confirmed that he did,” McDonald said in the report. “Sengul said that he called the police because after giving the individuals the money they did not come to his room to engage in the aforementioned sexual relations.”

Sengul was arrested and charged with purchasing the services of a prostitute. Court documents show this was his first offense. He was released on Sunday after paying a $500 bond. A hearing has been set for April 29 in Palm Beach.

There is no indication that police made any contact with any of the individuals accused of taking Sengul’s $500.
That is the kind of story I was expecting lol

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
FLORIDA MAN WITH NO ARMS CHARGED WITH STABBING CHICAGO TOURIST

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I'm biased because I grew up in Orlando but

The Florida Sunshine Law, established in 1995, is a series of laws designed to guarantee that the public has access to the public records of government bodies in Florida.