*Official RAW 15th Anniversary Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, we've seen the commercials and we are just around the corner from the RAW 15th Anniversary 3 hour special. What do you think is going to go down? RAW 10th Anniversary was raw as hell, but I know it's not going to be an award show. Do you think this is going to be a smash mouth show? I mean they will have all 3 brands, let alone Taker, HBK, HHH, and Jericho all on the same program. Or do you think this is going to bomb?

Personally, all I want is Y2J and Eric Bischoff to be there, I miss Bischoff's ugly mug.

What are your thoughts?

pumba

Reaction score
not matter how much i despised Eric Bischoff he made Raw entertaining and he needs to be back take vince off the screen.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Thats a good idea. I could see Bischoff and Jericho working together. That would rock!

Expect Austin (obviously), ermm..All the legends? like last time.

The style will depend on how much each storyline going. Batista/Taker is over now I guess so that wouldn't bring much but HBK/Orton is still hot at the moment so that will brinmg the brawling aspect of it. Also Trips and UMANGA will also be like a Street Fight I suppose.

It's hard to tell yet.

CenaMark54

Austin will be there to bore the hell out of us some more for 30 minutes.

I'd like to see some kick ass interpromotional matches.

They could do;

Orton vs Taker
A Santino/Edge Cutting Edge interupted by Jericho (that would be gold)
Batista/HHH vs Orton/Edge
Orton vs Batista
Orton vs Batista vs Punk
Orton/Morrison vs HHH/Punk

There are so many possibilities with the current roster, but you know there will be some sort of lame battle royal and they will parade out middle aged "legends" and show 20 minute highlight video's.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
CenaMark54 said:
A Santino/Edge Cutting Edge interupted by Jericho (that would be gold)

Jericho/Santino/Edge would be funny as fuck.I could see Jericho and Edge working together but never thought about Jericho/Marella.

On the matches side, we'll get an interpromotional match but it'll be a mid-card one (if we're lucky!) or, as you said, a lame-ass Battle Royal. Woopdeedoo!

xtremebadass

Oh man just the Cutting Edge with Santino would get me goin, let alone a classic interruption by Jericho...

"HEY JACKASS! GET OUT OF THE RING JUNIOR, I GOT A HIGHLIGHT REEL TO RUN HERE!"

Reaction score
Gentlemen i have it
WHC:Taker(c) vs Santino
WWE Championship:Orton(c) vs Mystery Opponent(Chris Jericho)
ECW Championship:Mysterio vs Punk(c)
HHH vs Edge vs Shelton Benjamin Street fight
Intercontinental Title:Jeff Hardy(c) vs Tommy Dreamer
US Title:MVP(c) VS Matt Hardy
HBK & Batista vs The Miz & John Morrison vs Umaga & Jamie Noble
How good would that be plus Cutting Edge with D.H Smith