Official Member of the Month Voting - November

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Here we go again. Please vote for who you think has been the best member of November. Before you vote, make sure you read the rules below.

Rules:

1) You can not vote for yourself or a Chairmen.
2) You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below.
3) If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer be able to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
4) Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
5) No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.

Example vote: "I'm voting for Seabs. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

I'm voting for DannyWoods. Very active in the discussion threads, comes on every day and posts and is a friendly guy. Nearly voted for Leo C and Cloud, and a couple of others, but Danny edges it for me.

Leaderboard:

DannyWoods - 2
Leo C - 6
CM Punk - 2
Testify - 6
True Warrior - 1
Solidus - 1
Lady Deathbane - 2
Scarlette - 1
KevinLockhard - 1
Deth - 1
R'Albin - 1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Leo C. Been here a while, One of our most high quality members and well liked by everyone. Leo deserves this due to being so underrated

Reaction score
I'm voting for Leo C as well. Very HQ member, has lots of posts especially wrestling, BITW.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nominating CM Punk, for his activity in the status bar, which is where I dwelled for this month :haha:

RadicalOneO

Jobber
Reaction score
I vote Testify... he's the only cat on here whose posts I can read and think I'm NOT (edited) reading some fantasy transcript

Actually, Seabs/Crayo are pretty ace, but for the purpose of finality my vote goes to Testify

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
A lot of the people I'd be tempted to vote for (GN, Seabs, Waco and Lockard) aren't very active at the moment, so I think ill go same again and vote for Testify, great wrestling knowledge and never fails to amuse me :boss:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Im voting Leo C been here awhile an one of the lads i get on with on here.

Special mention to Danny tho as think he's a top bloke an likin gettin to kno him better.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Leo C. Should have won it months ago. Respectful, quality posts, all around friendly guy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Testify, show some love for him seriously. He doesn't post in the WWE section much and gets ovvvvvver looked too often.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane.

A great user and although doesn't post a lot she is a valued member of the family.

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
Im voting for Scarlette she is a very active member on WWE Forums which is great.