Official Member of the Month Thread - September

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Here we go again. Please vote for who you think has been the best member of September. Before you vote, make sure you read the rules below.

Rules:

1) You can not vote for yourself or a Chairmen.
2) You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below.
3) If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer be able to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
4) Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
5) No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.

Example vote: "I'm voting for Seabs. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

I'm not voting until near the end so people can't accuse my vote of swaying people's opinion.

Current Leaderboard (will be updated):

Lacky - 8
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler - 13
Big Hoss Rambler - 1
CM Punk - 1
Waco - 1
nWo Shawn Michaels - 1
Dat Kid from Jersey - 3
Leo C - 1

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I nominate Lacky because he's a great member.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the nomination Jonathan It means a lot, my vote goes to BHR. He does a lot for this site which usually goes unnoticed, so my vote is for him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Lacky gets my vote. A high quality, active and friendly member who doesn't get in fights. He represents the site well.

Reaction score
Voting for Lacky. He's the most active user on this site and it's school season. The top poster is always Lacky and has been like that for a long time. He participates in both TNA and WWE discussion threads and always comes out the top. His post has been pretty HQ lately also. Just recently, made a contest to give out a free upgrade as well and donated also.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I vote for D'Z. Poor guy is always coming in second. He's HQ, active, intelligent, typically grammatically correct, etc. It's beyond time he won MOTM.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
D'Z because now he has finally stopped this gimmick crap he is a really HQ and like able member, still bet he comes second again though lol.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky for helping keep the forum active :finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.