Official Member of the Month Nomination - February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Here we go again. Please vote for who you think has been the best member of February. Before you vote, make sure you read the rules below.

Rules:

1) You can not vote for yourself or a Chairmen.
2) You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below.
3) If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer be able to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
4) Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
5) No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.

Example vote: "I'm voting for Seabs. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

Current leaderboard:

KLockard23 - 2
Senhor Perfect - 6
Rain - 2
Aids - 2
GrammarNazi - 5
CM Punk - 1
Mustafar Reginald - 1
Britanica - 4

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can I vote for myself AND a chairmen? :dawg:

I am going with Senhor Perfect. He is kind, posts tons and is always active. Great IWT member as well. :obama:

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Going @Rain he has been on almost all discussions, was first MotM and deserves it again, and again, and again.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
This month my vote is for Aids, he's been very active in all sections, and he and I have really hyped up the IWT.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
For this month, gotta' give Rain my vote. Dude's been even more active lately, participates in every discussion thread he can (both WWE and TNA) and has numerous posts in wrestling sections, all around good member.

Reactions: Snowman1

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Gotta give @GrammarNazi82 my vote this month. I feel compelled to. She's always been a good member and I loved her gaming thread!

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I vote Senhor Perfect. Normally people slow down their activity eventually, Senhor is the exception and you would think his posts are spam, but they're not.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
WHAT THE BLOODED HELL DO I HALF TO DO TO GET A FUCKIN VOTE!?

*bloody *have *fucking

Ironically, voting for GN82 for dominating the discussion threads the way she does and being more active lately, keeping the Other Wrestling section alive and making the NWO board tremendous fun.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82