• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OFFICIAL - Grand Theft Auto VI, Trailer 1

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
On the night of December 4, 2023 the GTA VI trailer leaked online ahead of it's official reveal on the morning of December 5th, 2023 at 9:00 AM. Seemingly in response to this, Rockstar Games released the trailer shortly after. Here is the official first trailer for Grand Theft Auto VI, coming in the year 2025.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Grand Theft Auto is one of my favorite games and honestly the one left I still play. I’m glad Rockstar took their time with this while also continuously updating 5 online. I think this’ll rock. Let’s fucking go!

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Dude, Jason looks like Niko from GTA IV. I paused the video on his side profile and he legit looks like Niko. Not implying he's related, but god damn the resemblance is uncanny.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
:francis not even year 1? Bro. What the fuck. I have a better chance of getting a PC to play on than a PS5, or Xbox Series X. This some bullshit.