*Official Golf Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I'm not the biggest golf fan in the world, and actually haven't watched any hardly at all for about 5 years with the exception of The British Open (I think it was last years, maybe 2) where Greg Norman almost won, but this week's US Open had me watching. David Duval imo. Fuckin awesome to see him come back and actually be good for a whole event. Something he hasn't done since 1999-2001, basically when he was the best in the world and just suddenly fell of the face of the earth and just sucked. I hope he can keep it up.

Anyways, discuss away.

EDIT-

Duval%20SI%20cover.jpg

haha, AWESOME

Travis40

I don't fucking understand why you have to be quiet when they're hitting the ball...bullshit tbh. You don't see baseball fans forced to shut up when someone is batting, and the ball is coming at them at 90 mph and a golf ball is just sitting on a tee. This is a fail sport tbh

PeepShow

lol

Yeah, I really don't care about it much either aside from Duval. Just read that he jumped from 887 in the world to 142. Wow.

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
Wow, there goes all interest in my sport! What do we all think of Woods though haha, what a mental guy!

Kizza

Pretty sure everyone should make the most of Woods pissing off and getting as much money as they can before this blows over.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Golf is amazingly fun to play. I'd rather do a Benoit then watch it tho.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Golf is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This should be a golf bash thread