ODB Quits TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
ODB posted the following on her Twitter today…

thanks tna fans for all the support but tna and odb have parted ways.it was a decision I made.bamm b-----s

Figured it was just a matter of time...We loose ODB, Kong, and Melissa and get Lotta Love.....:eek5:

Reaction score
Like she cannot change her gimmick in the WWE...

Besides, WWE are looking for women to take Beth's place on Smackdown.

Reaction score
Please read. You said that ODB will get a "shitty monster chick gimmick", when I never said anything about that. Smackdown needs women who can wrestle.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Did you notice something, she could change her gimmick! Look at ODB. All whore, all trash, all the time. Mickie, skipping down the entrance ramp. ODB would lose all credibility turning into a WWE tool'.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
You have GOT to be kidding me. A developmental territory is to show how well your ringskills are AND how you can support your gimmick. If you don't have one or you can't support it, you get fired. Obviously Mickie can support different gimmicks, ODB can't. You are a total fool.