Octagon Girl Brittney Palmer No Longer With the UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
brittney_palmer_large.jpg
UFC Octagon Girl Brittney Palmer has parted ways with the organization. Fighters Only Magazine has the scoop:

Brittney Palmer is no longer with the UFC.

Following a fortnight of behind the scenes rumblings, her departure from the company has been confirmed and her profile has been removed from UFC.com

Fighters Only has been able to confirm her departure but has not been able to unearth any concrete reasons for it.

As Fighters Only states, there's no confirmation yet on exactly why she left. She posted this message on twitter this weekend, which seems to indicate the split was a surprise for her:

Thanks for all the good luck wishes! I'm figuring it all out. Life is full of surprises. This will definitely keep me grounded. Over and out

As for Brittney's future, she has a calendar coming out later this year, and her website indicates she will be going to art school in Los Angeles this summer. If you're interested in checking out her artwork (which is, in all honesty, pretty cool stuff) check out her online gallery here.

With Brittney's departure, the UFC's remaining Octagon Girls are Arianny Celeste, Rachelle Leah, and Chandella Powell.