Ocho Cinco Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
OchoCincoPostercopy-1.jpg

what do u think?

rate/hate/whatever

Enigma22

Reaction score
can i get some feedback on this? i thought it was pretty good.

Wordlife

good job man, btw, he is one of my fave receivers in the NFL too, second to Randy Moss of course.... and ok 3rd to T.O. then.... but still, one hell of a poster you made man, 10/10, can you maybe make me a moss/brady one?

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks and sure i'll make the moss/brady one tomarrow probably. i dont got time today

PeepShow

Well, Im not really digging the b/g very much. I dont really care for the Hall of Fame shit, b/c he isnt hall of fame material. Not much else to say other than Ive seen better posters from you. I liked your Lebron one way better.

6/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
i only put the hall of fame thing cause he wore the hall of fame jacket at the beggining of the season that sais "future H.O.F. 20??" plus hes most likely gonna be in the hall of fame. hes one of the best receivers right now.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i will be surprised if he doesnt make the hall of fame. seriously do u know how good he is lol?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
actually i like the background just cuz its something i dont see very often, i like how he blends the same color as the background but the text i dont like at all, i think you kinda killed it with the text. Keep it up!!

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i'd take off the hof on the left and maybe put the ocho cinco over there. he still needs to put up big numbers over the next few years. who knows whats gonna happen. but overall it looks good.