• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, I have no clue what to say in these things, thus I'll just ramble.

I've been a wrestling fan since I can remember. Yes, I am ashamed to wear wrestling merchandise out in public, despite wrestling being main stream. My other interests are video games, music, and movies. If I'm not walking the streets of down town Toronto with headphones on, or a Playstation Vita in my hand, yes I'm one of those suckers, then I've been robbed and someone should call 9-11.

As for favourite wrestlers, currently I don't have any. I have those who I pay attention to, but its not like I'd be crushed to never see them on television or watch another promotion to see them. The last great wrestler I could call a favourite would be Eddie Guerrero . As a kid into whoever the top face wrestlers were. What can I say, I did a lot of stupid things as a child.

Currently I watch, Raw, Impact, ROH.... when I remember.

So... That's my life story, now you can call me a jobber and tell me to

:gtfo:

Reactions: David5150 and Crayo

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, I am ashamed to wear wrestling merchandise out in public

I used to be like this too, but then I realized I never really go outside anyway and that some of the new shirts are really cool.

Anywho, welcome to the site! I'm Leojay, your new hero and role model.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Nice intro fella good to have you around.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello,

<<< Igor Biscan welcomes you to WWEforums!!

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks every, except the guy who said Toronto is gay. Your words, they cut deep.:please: