Objects You Enjoy/Hold Value To

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What are some physical objects you enjoy that you are very fond of?
Like anything that you hold more value to than other people would.
They can be sentimental, collections, day to day technology, ect.

An example from me would be a skeleton key I kept from the house I grew up in. It was a key I used to lock my bedroom door. It is very old and has no use now but it is just a small piece of the place I grew up in that I wanted to hold on to.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I have a lot of items I find valuable, so I'm just going to list my three strangest

3: A bottle of gold flakes from Alaska. What can I say, my Dad bought it for me when I was like, 7, and we don't see each other too much anymore

2: A plastic bird the balances wherever you put it. I named it Vanguard 2, and because of that I can no longer get rid of it

3. A golden Miz pog. Yes, a pog. WWE had a pog game in 2011 and the Miz was the one with the highest power. Since he's my favorite, it's a nice reminder of the time when he was on top

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
My dad's friend is a miner in Australia and he won some very prestigious belt buckles for volunteering to be a part of the mine rescue team for his mine in any disasters that occur, he recently gave me two of his belt buckles and they are now a part of me as they are honouring fallen miners.

My old football (soccer for you less advanced folks) died of cancer in the middle of a season, so at the end of the season our football club held a one day tournament where we split into teams of varying age and ability to compete for the Coach Sam trophy, as she was the coach for my team all of my team had to say words which was hard as her son played for us. Anyway the team I played in for the day won the game and that medal will be the most important thing I ever won as it reminds me everything can disappear in a moment and all you can be left with is memories.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A big Stuffed Fish my Dad Got me when I was 9-10 years old. I hvnt seen him for several years now and I sleep with that fish cause it reminds me how much he loves me.
-
I hv two Angel Figurines that My Dad's Mom gave me a loong time ago that a cherish soo much. She passed a way about 3-4 years ago in KY. Whenever I see them I think about her.