NXT wrestler arrested and seemingly released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Thomas Latimer, who appears as Kenneth Cameron for WWE’s developmental promotion, NXT, was arrested late Thanksgiving Eve in St. Petersburg, Florida, on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication. He was taken into custody to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office and released on $5,100 bail, with the battery charge costing $5,000 and the disorderly intoxication charge costing $100.

This is not Latimer’s first run-in with the law. He was arrested on January 29, 2011 in Hillsbourgh, Florida, on charges of driving under the influence.

It would appear that WWE cut ties with Latimer following his arrest. His profile has been removed from the roster page of the developmental promotion’s official website, fcwwrestling.info.

Latimer, who is 26-years-old and hails from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, joined WWE two years ago. He has been tag teaming with Conor O’Brian as of late, with the duo known as The Ascension. The Wrestling Observer speculated last week that he and O’Brien were among the handful of developmental talent most likely to be promoted to the main roster.

thomaslatimer-mugshot.jpg

Read more

Stopspot

Reaction score
Can WWE really be blamed though? If the guy has multiple run ins with the law they have to follow their own rules and guidelines. This feels to me like the blame is all on Kenneth.

Also his NXT profile can still be reached if you type in the URL manually

Stopspot

Reaction score
As a positive Barrett was arrested on the exact same thing in 08 but WWE still held on to him.

But if he gets axed, who in NXT can replace him in Ascension?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
As a positive Barrett was arrested on the exact same thing in 08 but WWE still held on to him.

But if he gets axed, who in NXT can replace him in Ascension?

Barrett is a future multiple world champion, I doubt you can hold Cameron in the same regard.

Who can replace him? Good question, it doesn't need to be someone outstanding though as Connor is the main guy.

Stopspot

Reaction score
To fit in with the psycho mold I'd perhaps move in Kruger.

He works the psycho thing well and they can hide the fact that he isn't a good speaker behind the typical Ascension roaring and growling and let Conor do the talking.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Can WWE really be blamed though? If the guy has multiple run ins with the law they have to follow their own rules and guidelines. This feels to me like the blame is all on Kenneth.

Also his NXT profile can still be reached if you type in the URL manually

I wasn't meaning double double e, was meaning they as in the tag team (even though Conor has done nowt wrong).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Don't want Ascension to go, I hope he's not fired. Or if he is, that someone replaces him.