NXT Tag-Titles and MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Okay, at school I heard my friend say that NXT should have their own tag-titles and Money in the Bank. I said no cause NXT is for the younger talent to get passed on to Raw or SmackDown. NXT is not a show that has their superstars at PPVs. But tell me what you think.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No, definitely no. The only one I would possibly agree to there is the tag titles but there is currently no need for them.

NXT isn't even on TV in the states, American fans wouldn't care (at least the casuals) if they had a NXT MITB case at a ppv.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
No, definitely no. The only one I would possibly agree to there is the tag titles but there is currently no need for them.

NXT isn't even on TV in the states, American fans wouldn't care (at least the casuals) if they had a NXT MITB case at a ppv.

That's what I tried to tell him.