NXT - Regal VS Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link for this match? I'm dying to see it.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
This match is incredible, but I had to point out that MOTHERFUCKIN' DROPKICK of Cesaro. Holy shit.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
35dcdaa2fc22eb641a7f3fc01e88c63d.gif

William Regal vs Antonio Cesaro was a fucking master piece to see this week on NXT.If you don't like that match that was displayed between the two, get outta the business of watching the Art of Wrestling period.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well worth being the only full match on the show.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Currently watching.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This match reminded me why Regal and Cesaro are my two favorite wrestlers. Fantastic match. Cesaro working on Regal's leg and Regal working on Cesaro's biceps was superb, nifty mat work, great psychology and intensity. Cesaro showing Regal respect post-match was good too, possibly signalling a face turn coming soon as he was also reluctant to hit Regal with the Neutralizer. Watch it, now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That match was awesome. The psychology and mat work were outstanding, plus that finish. Great stuff.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
10/10, great match, Regal is still the man!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This match reminded me why Regal and Cesaro are my two favorite wrestlers. Fantastic match. Cesaro working on Regal's leg and Regal working on Cesaro's biceps was superb, nifty mat work, great psychology and intensity. Cesaro showing Regal respect post-match was good too, possibly signalling a face turn coming soon as he was also reluctant to hit Regal with the Neutralizer. Watch it, now.
I really want Cesaro to become a face so he can get more cool spots in. The swing seems out of place being done by a heel

maybe he can start airplane spinning people again

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I really want Cesaro to become a face so he can get more cool spots in. The swing seems out of place being done by a heel

maybe he can start airplane spinning people again
I think he's destined to become a face. He's getting face reactions, and now they're baiting the audience to say "WE THE PEOPLE!" during the entrance. Swagger is going nowhere, if anyone's turning face it's Cesaro.