NXT January 16 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwu3tg_by-rulez-txn-2013-01-17-hdtv-pt1-1_tech#from=embediframe[/video]
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwu3th_by-rulez-txn-2013-01-17-hdtv-pt1-2_tech#.UPgK5ifXYuE[/video]
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwu3tj_by-rulez-txn-2013-01-17-hdtv-pt1-3_tech#.UPgK8SfXYuE[/video]

Drmasti5050 delivers yet again. PAC's debut :yay:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Was great to see Neville/PAC debut indeed. Sandow's a legend: WE HAVE RULES! :lol1:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Neville's corkscrew Shooting Star Press was mad impressive. With longer matches he will be big just from a ring work perspective.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Exactly, marked out for the move even though I haven't watched much PAC at all. He'll get very over, and will make Sin Cara feel sort of useless as well. :dawg:

Stopspot

Reaction score
When Neville is on the main roster Sin Cara can kiss his spot monkey position good bye.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, if we have ADR for the Mexican market Sin Cara's position as spot monkey will be taken and he'll have nothing else to do.

Stopspot

Reaction score
@Rain you seen this yet?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
@Rain you seen this yet?

Finally getting around to it, thanks for the reminder Mister Spot!

*Grabs a pillow, brushes the dust out of a seat next to Leo C on the Adrain Neville bandwagon, then realizes Crayo's behind me and moves to another spot to keep him from sticking gum in my hair.*

Anyway, loved every second of this episode.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rain said:
Finally getting around to it, thanks for the reminder Mister Spot!

*Grabs a pillow, brushes the dust out of a seat next to Leo C on the Adrain Neville bandwagon, then realizes Crayo's behind me and moves to another spot to keep him from sticking gum in my hair.*

Anyway, loved every second of this episode.
I am looking forward to when the tag team title tournament starts. They announced on the latest tapings they will hold one.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I am looking forward to when the tag team title tournament starts. They announced on the latest tapings they will hold one.

That sounds wonderful... so we can expect it in March?

We know Ohno and Kruger will be a big part of it, possibly Gabriel + a replacement for Tyson, and possibly a new Ascension... They could throw the jobber teams like the Usos and 3MB in there... Plenty of great ways to go, the future is (hopefully) bright for WWE.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rain said:
That sounds wonderful... so we can expect it in March?

We know Ohno and Kruger will be a big part of it, possibly Gabriel + a replacement for Tyson, and possibly a new Ascension... They could throw the jobber teams like the Usos and 3MB in there... Plenty of great ways to go, the future is (hopefully) bright for WWE.
Coner O'Brien is getting a singles push. He is now a one man Ascension, he is facing Big E for the title at the next taping. McGillicutty and Bo Dallas has a team (Cutty is face) and Neville is in a team with another Brit.