NXT getting a diva's title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We noted before that WWE had a NXT Divas Title on display at WrestleMania Axxess. As seen in the photo below, it's actually referred to as the NXT Women's Title. No word yet on when WWE plans to introduce it.
71c22a1ee79b8bd99a07c6af35d0866a._.png

Looks ten times better than the main roster one. Now NXT doesn't need anymore belts. But this one was needed to give the ladies something to strive towards on screen.

Read more

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Looks ten times better than the main roster one. Now NXT doesn't need anymore belts. But this one was needed to give the ladies something to strive towards on screen.

Read more

Nice belt, IMO the nicest female belt I've ever seen.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Nice belt, IMO the nicest female belt I've ever seen.

Same, it's feminine with the jewels so it represents the division but doesn't look overly girlyish so it's ridiculous. Would look great on Paige.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Genesis said:
A more competitive divas division in their developmental show than their big brand shows.

#WWELOGIC

This is why everyone should be excited for Hunter taking over, he takes the good of the old school and mixes it with the best of the new. He knows the business inside out.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dirk Diggler said:
This is why everyone should be excited for Hunter taking over, he takes the good of the old school and mixes it with the best of the new. He knows the business inside out.

Agreed, but how much the main shows will change with him in charge is unknown.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Genesis said:
Agreed, but how much the main shows will change with him in charge is unknown.

Whilst this is true to an extent I'm not sure I fully agree with it, how he's revamped the development structure is a prime example that he's not afraid of implementing his own philosophy. Whether it will be better I can't confirm or deny but I'm pretty sure it will be different to our current product.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Genesis said:
It's a lot easier revamping NXT than it is your two main brands that bring in the money.

Which I'm not denying but he's been given the ball thus far with NXT and he's revamped it, the odds are in his favour to begin revamping Raw too in time. Do you honestly feel H will run the same style of Show Vince does?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dirk Diggler said:
Which I'm not denying but he's been given the ball thus far with NXT and he's revamped it, the odds are in his favour to begin revamping Raw too in time. Do you honestly feel H will run the same style of Show Vince does?

Not the same no. I just really have my doubts that RAW will change drastically like NXT will so quickly. It will definitely get better no doubt, but I don't think the specific things that the IWC mainly complain about will be fixed. The idiotic booking and the nonsensical idea of the minority of kids being more important than the large majority of other demographics. Whilst HHH will still be in charge, he'll still have to answer to investors and shit, the same Vince has had to do.