NXT diva possibly released (Not Paige guys don't worry)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Divas roster page of WWE’s official NXT website, FCWWrestling.info, no longer lists Raquel Diaz. Her page was deleted altogether, which could indicate that she has been released from her WWE developmental contract.

Diaz, whose real name is Shaul Marie Guerrero, is the daughter of Vickie Guerrero and the late Eddie Guerrero. She joined developmental in October 2010, and has appeared a wrestler, valet and ring announcer. In the spring, she debuted an “Ultra Diva” character whose mission was to “exfoliate ugliness.”

Bummer since her pedigree alone should make her a good wrestler. But her latest gimmick was absolutely horrible.

source

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
vince just has something against the Guerrero family

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't a fan of hers, I'm not disappointed if she has indeed been released.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I'm not sure, but since she's the daughter of Eddie, I'm forced to love her. :smug:

Since she's the daughter of Vickie I'm forced to hate her. :pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Okay. I too am glad Paige didn't go, and I still don't give one single fuck if any other diva has gone. In fact, even if Paige goes it wouldn't fill 10% of my care cup.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Also enjoyed the title. I think she could be an OK Diva if given a decent gimmick, hers on NXT wasn't very good, to say the least.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't care which Diva gets released up to this point, they get mistreated here in WWE, so it's better off that they go into another company anyways.

Reactions: Crayo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If it's true, YES! Shaul may have been talented but that character they stuck her with was the most annoying character I've seen in wrestling. Happy to not have to fast forward parts of NXT now!

And as Farooq said, why be a part of a dead division? From a fans perspective I'd rather see them in GLOW or Shimmer.

Awesome title btw.