NXT 9/19

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtqpfk_bollyrulez-net-wwe-nxt-9-19-2012-19th-september-2012-hq-watch-online_sport?search_algo=2[/video]

Here ya go guys! :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score

Snowman1

Reaction score
Nice episode, no complaints other than not getting the epic one-liner from Regal during the Johnny Curtis match, and Leo Kruger still being employed.

That Rick Victor dude has so much potential as a heel, he was the star of this show.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Meh I'm not a fan of Rick Victor at all personally. I wish they go down the road of Rollins vs Hero feud.

He's obviously green and the backstage segments were cringeworthy, but he can work on that. He just had this aura of a despicable person if you will.

Rollins vs Hero is the obvious choice. Too much talent and too much of a spotlight for it not to happen.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
SO glad you posted this, since it reminded me I need to go back and watch last week's episode. Thanks! I'll have to check it out after work and before IMPACT. :win:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Victor works so well as a heel. One of the last FCW heavyweight champions as well. He won it of Rollins at a live show if I remember. Really liked him in the ring.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
He's obviously green and the backstage segments were cringeworthy, but he can work on that. He just had this aura of a despicable person if you will.

Rollins vs Hero is the obvious choice. Too much talent and too much of a spotlight for it not to happen.

All I saw was a decent heel pose, which is pretty generic now. I think McGillicuty (refuse to spell that) is a way better heel personally. His segment was great. I would attach a beer drinking gimmick to him for some reason. Have him be the beer drinking asshole that takes the piss out of everyone.

Much better to watch in the ring too. I so hope Rollins vs Victor doesn't continue.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
All I saw was a decent heel pose, which is pretty generic now. I think McGillicuty (refuse to spell that) is a way better heel personally. His segment was great. I would attach a beer drinking gimmick to him for some reason. Have him be the beer drinking asshole that takes the piss out of everyone.

Much better to watch in the ring too. I so hope Rollins vs Victor doesn't continue.

The pose was lame, but his mannerisms in the ring and the way he sold everything was nice. He's got the little things in the ring down, but part of it was surprise. Victor was awful in those backstage segments last week.

Rollins vs Victor won't continue, this was just a handshake thing to help establish Rollins as champion.

McHennig > him, and the beer-drinking idea is pretty awesome. WWE's heel James Storm? Sounds awesome.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
McHennig > him, and the beer-drinking idea is pretty awesome. WWE's heel James Storm? Sounds awesome.

Exactly what I got the idea from. He reminded me of a Storm type character. I'm baffled by how much his promos have improved, I still remember the "Genesis of McHennig (thanks for that btw)" promo which was so so so bad.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was a great episode, watched it earlier. Really nice.

I like that idea with McGillicutty and beer. If they want to get him away from his father's shadow and repackage him, it'd be a nice gimmick.