NXT 3-14: Cesaro vs Langston

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy7bx8_by-rulez-txn-2013-03-14-hdtv_sport[/video]

Copying Stopspot here and posting the link from drmasti5050.

@Crayo @GrammarNazi82 @ShitTheTagsStillArentWorking

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Now that I've watched this I will try to rate it.

Ohno vs Bateman was a solid match. Ohno looked more well put together in the ring than before his sudden disappearance, showing signs of his old Hero persona but still being vicious. Bateman was also surprisingly solid in the ring. The pay off here was after the match though. With the Regal feud really kicking off. This will be good methinks.

Summer Rae vs Emma was a good divas match. Emma is so good at playing bad that it's hilarious and I have already expressed my likings for Summer.

I liked the interview with Neville building his and Grey's feud with the family. I expected him to be dreadful on the mic but he was serviceable.

Wyatt vs Dallas was good. Wyatt carrying Dallas to a good match when it came to the story telling and psychology. Dallas is solid technically but needs a lot of work on the story and psychology aspect. The blowout of the match was also interesting.

Gabriel did an okay job of building his feud with Kruger. Kruger is the superior talker though.

Okay main event. Cesaro is always impressive and he worked a physical match with Big E. Nice ending as well which sets up quite a bit.

Good episode this week.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Leo C said:
Emma is over :lol1:

And Regal is great.
Emma is queen of the trolls. The Joseph Park of the WWE.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Link doesn't work D:! I was really hoping to see Cesaro aswell :(

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Now that I've watched this I will try to rate it.

Ohno vs Bateman was a solid match. Ohno looked more well put together in the ring than before his sudden disappearance, showing signs of his old Hero persona but still being vicious. Bateman was also surprisingly solid in the ring. The pay off here was after the match though. With the Regal feud really kicking off. This will be good methinks.

Summer Rae vs Emma was a good divas match. Emma is so good at playing bad that it's hilarious and I have already expressed my likings for Summer.

I liked the interview with Neville building his and Grey's feud with the family. I expected him to be dreadful on the mic but he was serviceable.

Wyatt vs Dallas was good. Wyatt carrying Dallas to a good match when it came to the story telling and psychology. Dallas is solid technically but needs a lot of work on the story and psychology aspect. The blowout of the match was also interesting.

Gabriel did an okay job of building his feud with Kruger. Kruger is the superior talker though.

Okay main event. Cesaro is always impressive and he worked a physical match with Big E. Nice ending as well which sets up quite a bit.

Good episode this week.

Anyway, Stopspot, thought this was the best ep yet. Really made me realize just how good this show has become with all the storylines, such an awesome week for wrestling this was in general.

Would anyone else watch an hour of just Emma trying to get in the ring?

Hate criticizing booking on NXT but some of the feuds don't feel as fulfilling because of strong babyface booking. Why watch Gabriel and Kruger and now Dallas and Wyatt since we already saw the good guy win? Loved the stuff between Regal and Kassius, Langston looked great going toe-to-toe with the US Champion, don't know why they promoted ADR if they were going to do nothing with him, Bray and Bo was fun, and like how they have more feuds than Raw/Smackdown and remember to have promos for the ones they can't spotlight. HHH is doing so many things well.

RiotRaven said:
Link doesn't work D:! I was really hoping to see Cesaro aswell :(

Hate that too! Kinda embarassing posting links just to see they're gone :haha: Stopspot and I post it every Thursday so if you want to watch you'll probably have to come by then. I'll repost it for you if I can find it up again though

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
Hate that too! Kinda embarassing posting links just to see they're gone :haha: Stopspot and I post it every Thursday so if you want to watch you'll probably have to come by then. I'll repost it for you if I can find it up again though

Thanks bro :D! I did see the last one :3 i'll be sure to check by more often!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Can't take that geordie accent seriously. Blame Geordie shore, also Big E making things delicious Wtf? Bray love

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
http://watchwrestling.net/watch-wwe-nxt-31413/

For anyone who hasn't seen it. Solid show. I really dug Hero's return, and Cesaro/Langstonwas great. Cesaro is so godly.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dallas makes Elgin look like Punk from a psychological standpoint. His scream made me lol tho. NXT universe? Wtf.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah apparently they call the fans the universe.