WWE NXT NXT 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jdswain111

Reaction score

NXT Heatwave​

Roxanne celebrating her win over a very game Lola vice tonight at heatwave" and a smile on that cute face of Roxanne holding her title high but then some music plays and Roxanne puts the title on her shoulder not sure who coming out someone in TNA maybe? no the crowd go nuts when out steps Giulia with a look of surprise on her face that people know who she is and some Giulia chants start.

Vic " book there has been rumours that Giulia was on her way and now at this unbelievable night here tonight Giulia has arrived in NXT.

Booker T " oh yeah man Giulia is the real deal baby and I'm fearful for Roxanne now I think she has to get out of the ring man.

But Roxanne stays where she is with that angry scowl on her face looking at Giulia who smirks making her way down to the ring with her music still playing and she gets on the apron and the crowd are getting louder with Giulia name being chanted and she looks to her left and right with a smile and steps in to the ring walking towards the champion and being face to face.

This is awesome clap clap clap this is awesome clap clap clap this is awesome clap clap clap.

Giulia looks at Roxanne face and then the title on Rox shoulder and then back to her face smirks and Roxanne not happy pulls her hand back and slaps Giulia Face that echoes in the building and now Roxanne smiling while Giulia holds her cheek and giving a dagger look at Roxanne who smile fades and she quickly runs out of the ring and some boos for the champion who not bothered and she shouts at Giulia " this is my baby your not having it" and Giulia smiles making a motion around her waist.

WWE heatwave exclusive​

Roxanne Perez backstage smiling

" Did you all see what I did out there I pop Rox Lola vice for ever thinking that she could take my baby " smiling looking at her championship" and now she is out of the picture a newbie wants to show up well I got something for this Giulia and that is that this lovely title will still be mine when I stand over her holding it" and she gives the championship a kiss and smiles.

NXT tonight on usa network

Roxanne Perez will speak after her win on Heatwave live .

NXT 9th July 2024

Roxanne Perez the NXT women's champion is in the hallway making her way to the ring with a smile on her Face.

Vic " well there is the NXT women's champion Roxanne Perez after her victory over Lola vice at heatwave she is coming to the ring next on NXT.

All fall down hits the PC live on NXT as Roxanne Perez comes out to heat from the crowd doing her poses as she walks to the ring.

Vic " well Sunday at heatwave Roxanne Perez Vs Lola vice with the NXT championship on the line and book it took 5 pop Rox to a very game Lola vice to put her away.

Booker T " yeah man Roxanne Perez took all that Lola vice had in her but in the end Roxanne still the NXT champion yeah baby.

The NXT crowd still giving boos to Roxanne who in the ring with a microphone.

Roxanne " come on get it all out of your system" to boos once more walking around the ring looking at the audience around her and stands in the centre of the ring bringing the mic up to her lips.

" On Sunday at heatwave I said what I was going to do I was going to still be your women's champion I will give it to Lola she put up a good effort but not good enough for the prodigy the champion me she points to herself Roxanne Perez" and holds her title in the air to you suck chants and she grins and puts the title on her shoulder and waves her hand over it " that no good ava the one who keeps getting on my case thought that she could find someone to take my baby my title away from me and guess what happened" the fans give that annoying what chant "she failed " and she smiles to herself " and now someone else has arrived that what her name" the crowd call Giulia and Roxanne nods " right that it Giulia how your cheek by the way I should have a smacked the other one " smiling to boos " and another thing "

but before Roxanne can carry on someone music hits and that could only mean one thing Giulia is in the NXT arena for the first time. With that adorable grin on her face and the crowd go crazy chanting her name she looks surprised by the reaction and makes her way to the ring slapping hands but someone with her hoodie down don't let go off her hand and turns her hand over and gives it a kiss and stroke it to a frown on Giulia Face who takes her hand away and looks at it to see the lipstick mark on her hand and looks back up to the ring where Roxanne is angry and pacing the ring. She gets on the apron and makes her way face to face again to the champion like at heatwave.

This is awesome chant and Giulia smiles and Roxanne moves her arm back looking for her face but Giulia holds her wrist and smirks and Roxanne panicked tries to move but Giulia sakes her head and says "mine" and hits the Glorious Buster Hammerlock over-the-shoulder hold twisted into a sidewalk slam. And the fans cheering loudly and she looks at the championship on the mat with a smile looking to the left and right of the ring and bends down to pick it up and holds it to cheers from the crowd and chants of her name and drops it on Roxanne body and makes her way out of the ring.

Vic " what a moment in NXT Giulia is here and she wants Roxanne championship" and we cut to Giulia grinning face. As the end of NXT comes to a close.

tomorrow night on NXT on the USA network

after coming face to face with the NXT women's champion Roxanne Perez last week Giulia makes her NXT in ring debut
and an announcement that will rock NXT women's roster.

NXT live on USA network.

NXT 16th July 2024

We are live for NXT and we see a black chair in the GM office with a woman seated on it back to camera she turns to face the camera and the shocking reveal is …

AJ Lee and the place goes nuts you can hear some AJ chants in the room bringing a smile to her face she looking great, still gorgeous and about to speak to the wwe universe.

"Surprise did you all miss me" she smiles fans saying yes yes yes " for those that don't know me my name is AJ Lee and I was in the wwe for a couple of years a big Star so I say so myself" she smirks "And now we are in this new era, New company, and fantastic NXT women superstars" crowd pop "this is exciting and I wanted to be apart of this, for Ava she was a puppy" pouting "and now she gone" big smile "you have me the one and only let's get crazy and welcome to NXT" she smiles as we cut away to the crowd in the PC NXT still chanting AJ.

Vic: booker can you believe this a new general manager and it's none other then AJ Lee.

Booker T: oh yeah man listen I was a fan of AJ Lee and now she is back sucky ducky quack quack" and laugh to himself.

Vic: well if that was not enough for you up right now is the in ring debut of Giulia.

and Giulia music starts to play in the NXT arena, and she comes out with that smile just enjoying the moment and fans cheering when from behind her Roxanne Perez hits her with a steel chair and Giulia fall down to her knees and Roxanne hits her again and Giulia on the floor near the entrance. And Roxanne with a smile on her face and laughing to you suck chants from the NXT crowd and she does the crying motion with her hands and she looks down at Giulia and grabs her by the hair "get up" and she walks forward with Giulia in her grip in some discomfort on her face and puts her lips to her face " you want to touch my baby you are nothing" and she throws her in to the steps with her body hitting it hard and more boos for Roxanne who enjoying herself.

Vic : our NXT woman champion Roxanne Perez has robbed us of seeing Giulia for the first time in a WWE ring just because Giulia held her championship this is not right.

Booker: I don't agree with this by Roxanne but you don't touch something that don't belong to you and Giulia is finding that out the hard way.

Giulia is now in the ring on her hands and knees and Roxanne hits her again with the chair over and over again and the pain in Giulia face to some mega heat from the crowd and some NXT refs coming down to the ring trying to stop Roxanne

Vic: Roxanne has lost it she has gone crazy.

Light it up

The fans explode and for the first time in ages AJ Lee music hits to the fans cheering and she's heading to the ring with a angry look on her face .

Vic: and here comes new general manager AJ Lee to restore some order.

Booker: and Roxanne don't look pleased to be interrupted by AJ.

Roxanne with a look of anger on her Face looking at AJ who in the ring, she runs over to AJ and hugs her and AJ hugs her back.

Vic: WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE TONIGHT.

And the fans who just moments ago was cheering AJ are now booing her and AJ and Roxanne have grins on there faces and Roxanne points to Giulia who struggles to get up and she walks over to Giulia and grabs her head up and grabs her cheeks "this is my spotlight and you are nothing but trash" and she pulls Giulia up and she has Giulia head between her legs and hits pop Rox on the chair and Roxanne laughing and pointing to AJ who smiles and AJ helps Roxanne up to her feet and raises her arm with Roxanne holding the championship in the air with her other arm both smiling.

Vic: welcome back to NXT and this is what happened during the break .

Giulia is in the ring down on the mat and refs and backstage staff are trying to help Giulia and the fans chanting Giulia name and Tatum paxley runs out from the back with tears running down her face and shouting at the refs and staff to leave her alone and they back away and Tatum knees down and strokes her face and rolls her body to the apron of the ring still crying and she gets out of the ring and grabs Giulia and pulls her in to her arms and carrying her away to the back kissing her forehead " it's going to be alright" to cheers from the crowd.

Vic: back live now and booker I seen a lot of things happening in NXT being a fan but that has got to be one of the craziest minutes in NXT history.

Booker T : it might be for the first time but I don't know what to say.

Vic: AJ Lee in her first time in NXT has turned this brand upside down.

this week on NXT

after turning NXT upside down what will AJ lee have to say

NXT on the USA

NXT 23rd July 2024

Last week on NXT

AJ Lee and the place goes nuts you can hear some AJ chants in the room bringing a smile to her face she looking great, still gorgeous and about to speak to the wwe universe.

"Surprise did you all miss me

can you believe this a new general manager and it's none other then AJ Lee.

Giulia music starts to play in the NXT arena, and she comes out with that smile just enjoying the moment and fans cheering when from behind her Roxanne Perez hits her with a steel chair and Giulia fall down to her knees and Roxanne hits her again and Giulia on the floor near the entrance and she throws her in to the steps with her body hitting it hard and more boos for Roxanne who enjoying herself.

Giulia is now in the ring on her hands and knees and Roxanne hits her again with the chair over and over again and the pain in Giulia face to some mega heat from the crowd and some NXT refs coming down to the ring trying to stop Roxanne

Vic: Roxanne has lost it she has gone crazy.

Light it up

Vic: and here comes new general manager AJ Lee to restore some order.

Roxanne with a look of anger on her Face looking at AJ who in the ring, she runs over to AJ and hugs her and AJ hugs her back.

Vic: WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE TONIGHT.

And the fans who just moments ago was cheering AJ are now booing her and AJ and Roxanne have grins on there faces and Roxanne points to Giulia who struggles to get up and she walks over to Giulia and grabs her head up and grabs her cheeks "this is my spotlight and you are nothing but trash" and she pulls Giulia up and she has Giulia head between her legs and hits pop Rox on the chair and Roxanne laughing and pointing to AJ who smiles and AJ helps Roxanne up to her feet and raises her arm with Roxanne holding the championship in the air with her other arm both smiling.

Live on NXT

Vic: with a unbelievable night last week what will tonight bring welcome to NXT.

And the nxt crowd cheering loudly saying the NXT chant and we look at a front of a house and inside setting down is Giulia to the fans cheering her name .

Vic: well there is Giulia she has been told to rest by the medical staff because of her attack from last week and she don't look happy but she will be watching and booker I would not like to be our NXT woman's champion Roxanne Perez.

Booker: right Vic I like Roxanne but last week she showed me a side of her not seen before and I bet Giulia can't wait to get her hands on her.

Later in the show

Vic: well there is AJ Lee and it looks like she is coming out hear to the ring. The camera follows AJ from the hallway to the entrance all in that one shot that they do which is awesome.

Light it up plays

And AJ appears to a mixed reaction and she smiles on her way down to the ring and goes through the ropes and looks around at the reaction with a microphone in hand and she puts the mic to her lips.

AJ Lee: "wow are you all happy to see me" she asks them to cheers and nods her head "well good because I'm not happy to see all of you tonight." And laughs to herself and boos now start bringing a grin to her face "but I'm sure my husband cm punk is happy to see you all again." And the crowd starts a cm punk chant "yes he doing well but we all know that I am the true star in our house and I'm going to be the star in NXT."

She looks out at the crowd and sees a young girl with a I love AJ sign and she says "aww how cute are you that you love me well sweetheart I've got a sign for you" and does a loser sign to her to mega heat and the girl starts crying and AJ laughing and pouts.

"That girl calls herself a fan of me telling me she loves me what a bunch of crap, she has forgotten me in fact all of you hear tonight has all forgotten me." You suck chants and cm punk chants "NO NO it's not about him he stole my spotlight when he came back all of you chanting his name night after night but where was my chant where was we want AJ Lee nowhere and it all your fault and the people watching at home it's all your fault as well." Boos and some AJ Lee chants start.

"Don't start that now it's all to late I worked my ass off for you people week after week, year after year, injury after injury one that has ruined my LIFE and then I left. And that's it you all move on to your New favourites people like Becky lynch, big pop Charlotte flair cheers to her name, Bayley, cheering and the annoying letters of EST Bianca Belair" some EST chants AJ shakes her head "what a bunch of wannabes and let me tell you all I am the one true horsewoman I don't need anybody else not one of them superstars are on my level. But there is one superstar who I think is better then me and has not forgotten me the NXT women's champion Roxanne Perez." Boos for Rox.

"The best NXT women's champion of all time and that why I give a hug last week because she deserved it for always being there for me when I needed her on the phone or face to face so thank you Roxanne. And as a thanks I have given her the night off." The crowd don't like that and neither does Giulia by the look on her face. "Now I want all of you here tonight to say thank you Roxanne after 3 ready" holds up 1 finger, then another finger, and another finger, boos to that and AJ Lee don't like that.

"You people don't know anything you are all stupid and now speaking of people who don't know anything I would like Tatum paxley to come out please I would like a word with you and don't keep me waiting."

Eyes of the reaper her entrance starts playing to cheers from the NXT crowd and Tatum walks out looking nervous but smiles due to the cheers, and makes her way down to the ring slapping people's hands in the front row and now on the ring apron and enters the ring and standing still looking at AJ Lee and wondering what going on and her music stops and some Tatum chants start making her smile.

AJ Lee : "I bet you're wondering what I called you out hear for yes" and Tatum nods "well have a look at this on the Tron if you can play the tape."

Tatum paxley runs out from the back with tears running down her face and shouting at the refs and staff to leave her alone and they back away and Tatum knees down and strokes her face and rolls her body to the apron of the ring still crying and she gets out of the ring and grabs Giulia and pulls her in to her arms and carrying her away to the back kissing her forehead " it's going to be alright" to cheers from the crowd.

And the cheers start again and Tatum looks at the crowd and AJ has moved forward to be near Tatum and has to look up at her " did I give you permission to be out there last week" Tatum looks nervous and shakes her head " answer me Tatum" "no" "no what" "no you did not give me permission" "good girl" " now what I want you to do is get on your knees and apologize to me for disobedience" and the crowd are saying no no no and Tatum looking at them "don't look at them they know nothing get on your knees or you are fired " and Tatum looks like she is about to cry and AJ Lee grinning " that right cry baby do as you are told " and the you suck chants at AJ Lee and Tatum slowly bends down to her knees and there is massive heat now and aj smiling and pitches her cheek " now that you have listen to me I'm going to reward you with a match next week against Roxanne Perez " gets in her face " but you only get that match if you where this for me bring it out " what's going on and we see a backstage worker bring out a bag.

Vic: what's happening we see Tatum on her knees and she may get a match against Roxanne Perez but what in the bag.

And AJ Lee has the bag and smiles and pulls something out and it's a dog collar with a long lead attach to it and walked back over to Tatum.

AJ Lee " now I can keep my eyes on you put it on".

And Tatum with a scarred look on her face and starts to shake her head still on her knees.

AJ Lee " fine" and she drops the collar and lead but then she puts on The Black Widow and Tatum is screaming in pain.

Vic " the black widow on Tatum paxley we have not seen it in years and look at Tatam face in agony and I just thought of something booker because Tatum is taller then AJ it would be hard for her to apply the black widow that's why she asked Tatum to get on her knees.

Booker " it makes sense and it looks like Tatum is fading.

And AJ Lee releases the hold to you suck chants, boos, and Giulia chants who at home because of injuries. And AJ Lee grabs the collar and puts it round Tatum and attaches the lead and smiles and grabs the microphone

This is a shock collar let's press it and AJ has the remote and turns it right up and Tatum body spasms, and spasms again, and one more time, and AJ walks over and pulls Tatum out of the ring by the lead and dragging Tatum behind her .

End of show.

AJ Lee Instagram

AJ Lee is standing near her car holding the lead "let's take a photo and send it to Roxanne and AJ Lee takes the photo with a sad looking Tatum paxley on all fours " so cute" and AJ Lee takes the lead off "now get in the car dog" AJ shocks Tatum "I said in " and Tatum gets in the back "good girl" "good dog I will give you a treat" laughing and closing the back door.