NXT 2012-11-07

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuxv2d_by-rulez-txn-2012-11-07-hdtv-p1-1_tech#from=embediframe[/video]

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuxv2h_by-rulez-txn-2012-11-07-hdtv-p1-2_tech[/video]

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuxv2j_by-rulez-txn-2012-11-07-hdtv-p1-3_tech[/video]

Reactions: Farooq

Stopspot

Reaction score
Told you he'd be back sweetie

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dislike the idea of having his "sons" wrestle for him, Wyatt shined when he was in the ring. Fair enough he's decent at those promos he cuts, but I'd much prefer to see his innovation in the ring. I guess they are simply introducing his stable though.

Great episode though. Lanceston is over as fuck and I can see why. People may hate generic muscle-type wrestlers but man is he athletic, as well as intimidating and has a great look/theme. I think he can go far to be honest.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I marked my ass off when Luke Harper debued. He was great on the indie circuit as Brodie Lee and he fits right in with Wyatt. I also understand why Wyatt isn't wrestling since he is still recovering from injury.

Great to see a story build around Big E as well. Also a fairly interesting one with the whole bounty put out on him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What do you see in him? He looks so generic and boring. Reminds me of that horrifically tall guy who had no charisma in NXT season 2 I think it was. I like the stable idea, I just got bored by giving them spotlight. It needs to be about Wyatt.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
What do you see in him? He looks so generic and boring. Reminds me of that horrifically tall guy who had no charisma in NXT season 2 I think it was. I like the stable idea, I just got bored by giving them spotlight. It needs to be about Wyatt.

Followed Harper since his DGUSA days. He is like the ultimate henchman in whatever faction he was part of. He is also a really talented big man (dude is tall as fuck)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Funny you made that comparison, Eli (tall dude from NXT 2) was Wyatt's minion on FCW before he left. Maybe you already knew that. Anyway, I believe they're doing this because Bray is still recovering from injury, so let's wait.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I wonder what will happen next week.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Best show in the WWE without a doubt. Rollins and Mahal will have a good showing again next week guaranteed.