NXT 2-13: Tag Team Tournament Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Back by popular demand, here's your weekly NXT link! Watch it before it gets taken down boys.

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxii7i_wwe-nxt-2-13-13-full-show-hq_sport?search_algo=2[/video]

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
NXT 2-13

Okay episode this week. Worth watching by the main event alone.

I like Summer Rae. She's a bit green in the ring but she covers it up with heel mannerisms well. Paige sounded more like a small child than angry on the stick tho.

Neville and Grey will make great tag champs in my opinion. Now we just need Bray back in the ring.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Also:

2d190c6ce793b425040d04f00a11af04.gif

Here, have some foot

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Best episode in a while imo, but you're a much bigger fan of tag matches than I... especially with the Wyatt Family involved. Those guys are so damn boring. Completely agree with the Paige and Summer Rae analysis, Rae reminds me so much of Maryse. Riley's gotten really out of shape but hard to say I blame him.

Am I the only guy here who sees some potential in Corey Graves?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rain said:
Best episode in a while imo, but you're a much bigger fan of tag matches than I... especially with the Wyatt Family involved. Those guys are so damn boring. Completely agree with the Paige and Summer Rae analysis, Rae reminds me so much of Maryse. Riley's gotten really out of shape but hard to say I blame him.

Am I the only guy here who sees some potential in Corey Graves?

I see it as well. Especially on the stick. He's a pretty good promo cutter when he wants to. On the indy scene he was apparently compared to Raven (which is a lot to live up to).

Personally I have no problem with the Family. Wyatt's character is that of a southern preacher (taken from cape fear) so he needs them to get established in my opinion. He needs minions. And Harper and Rowan provide perfect muscle.

Rae in my opinion, if polished could be a top diva. She has a bit of IT factor to her that can be nourished into something.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Really liked the episode. The big boot was great, liked Summer's debut, given that she's still new she's alright. Always nice to see Wyatt, the main event was pretty nice.