NXT 11-21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvasv2_desi-shows-net-wwe-nxt-11-21-12-21st-november-2012_sport?search_algo=2[/video]

Thank you, Stopspot, for keeping things rolling.

Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No worries big boy. I liked this weeks episode. Distinct lack of Rollins but they kept the Wyatt thing rolling and finished the Ohno vs Steamboat feud.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah we've missed you Rain :yay:

Another poor NXT though :( I'm missing McGillicutty/Kidd/Rollins and god, I cannot stand Richie Steamboat. Seriously one of the least interesting guys to ever step foot in a WWE ring. Still, Wyatt being there at least gives me some reason to be interested.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bronson needs to go. Too many big muscle guys in singlets now with Langston and Ryback, we don't need another one. Plus he looks overweight, not intimidating. Decent Kassius promo earlier, Langston match was cool. Fuck Richie Steamboat though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Mark-out moment of the night: The crowd chanting "Lets Go Ziggler" at Mike Dalton.

Didn't care for this episode at all, too many "VKM big guys" getting pushed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They were chanting that at Dalton? :lol1:

I think Big E is all they need at NXT with as far as big heavyweights go.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Watching this tonight after work as missed it this week.

FIVE, FIVE, FIVE

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Man I love how over Big E is. I wish the refs would actually count to 5 though. :bury:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Out of a character standpoint I prefer Bronson over Big E. Big E is a black Ryback so not much can be done with him to truly make him unique right now. Bronson seems to be more of a brawler so you can do more with his character to make him unique. They are just using him as a standard big Vince guy

Stopspot

Reaction score
I haven't made an opinion on Bronson yet. I tend to not make opinions on guys who just do squashes since they don't do the full character justice.