NWO Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
NWOSigcopy.jpg

i made the background logo and stuff and i think it looks pretty cool... its simple but i like how it looks...

Rate/Hate/8=====> (.Y.)

Wrestling Station

nothing much to rate, huge logo at the back and 3 psds.

thats not graphical, thats just a positional fitting kind of work.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i did a lot of little things to make the psd better quality and look better... and did some stuff with the text and the background with the layer masks and stuff so i did some graphical stuff... its just not obvious stuff

Montana

It looks sweet, but the W on nWo looks different, like the font.

gashface

Reaction score
i did a lot of little things to make the psd better quality and look better... and did some stuff with the text and the background with the layer masks and stuff so i did some graphical stuff... its just not obvious stuff

I'm quite aware you added a guassen blur overlay, and did a mask so that the psd fitted within the nwo logo psd.

I didn't mean that, I just meant you it was simple.. but it does work.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was talking to WS... i know its simple... but its graphical too

John

I dont like how Hogan is facing the other way. take Hogan out and this will be great. 6/10 at the moment. take Hogan out and it would be 9/10. if you do take hogan out put Hall and Nash more towards the middle.