Now that all the dust has cleared...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
we are left with a TNA

.....that is run by Hulk Hogan, Dixie Carter and Eric Bischoff.
Jeff Jarrett has been reduced to just another pro wrestler who has to prove he belongs.

.....The most popular star in the WWE Jeff Hardy is now a full fledged member of TNA.

....Former nWo stalemates Nash Hall and Sean Waltmen are waiting for Hogan to give them the go so they can take over yet another company with so much potential and talent.

....Hogan puts his stamp on saying Styles and Angle are the two best wrestlers in the world and if you want to stay in this company you have to earn your keep.

....Ric Flair in the house.

....Sting in the rafters

and they're all taking one the youngest most talented hungry lockerrooms for the ride.

What are we to expect in the company weeks?

Wrestling Station

I think the good quality they brought in was just a one night stand imo. I dont see TNA getting anything exciting after couple of months from now.

People were excited just because of the debuts. But when they get used to those bing in TNA, things will come up the surface and will reveal that TNA is still the same TNA we've seen since 2002.

I really don't see how TNA would be "number 1" in the sports entertainment at all.

IMO its just a fluke and once the time of WM comes, TNA will already be the old TNA we know.

The Rated R CMStar

TNA always gets buzz and excitement when they do something new or debut someone. Lashley got buzz, Foley got buzz, MEM got buzz. TNA just did a whole show worth of new angles and debuts, so of course there's going to be talk.

But personally, once a couple of shows have rolled, people will realize they are watching WCW and Hogan's buddies taking over.

Seriously:

Val Venis vs Daniels

The Outsiders vs Beer Money

Bischoff on screen all night

Sorry, not excited.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I see you've read the spoilers CMS. lol.

Only thing I could possibly hope for is that guys like the Nasty Boys, Orlando Jordan, Val Venis & The Outsiders are all being brought in for these feuds to job out to the already current talent to put them over.

But something just tells me that's not gonna happen. lol.

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy, Val Venis, and Scott Hall are 3 of my all time favourites so I'm just happy that they're all on the same show.

I don't know but there's something about Dixie Carter. TNA is her baby and I don't care if your name is Hogan or Bischoff I think she is going to do what's best for the company and won't let anyone ruin it.

I think TNA in a nutshell now is going to have Hogan trying to balance and keep peace with his former nWo brethren but get the job done that Dixie needs him to do. On the other part of the show TNA is going to do what it does best, great wrestling. There will be an emphasis proving you belong with the best atheletes in the business with AJ and Angle leading the way.
I expect the show to be a little bit more spontaneous and for some more new faces to show up. Not too bad.

I hope things go well for them.

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Oh the crazy prediction, Ric Flair will be a 17 world champion before the end of the year!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
By the way iMPACT ended, The Nasty will be feuding with Team 3D. I hoping that wont last long and the boys will be gone soon. The Outsiders will be there for a while since they were in the last segment. Which I'm hoping they don't bury the talent.

Flair doesn't seem to be wrestling but to be a mentor to Styles. Which isn't a bad thing. I'm interested to see how that goes. Jeff has signed a contract so him there isn't really bad either. It's just rediculous that of all the new guys they have, they have Walman and Hall featured more than Hardy.

Sean Morely and Orlando Jordan I don't think are staying for the long run. And apparently Hogan is a fan of Von Eric so she's not going anywhere either.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Flair doesn't seem to be wrestling but to be a mentor to Styles. Which isn't a bad thing. I'm interested to see how that goes. Jeff has signed a contract so him there isn't really bad either. It's just rediculous that of all the new guys they have, they have Walman and Hall featured more than Hardy.

Actually I take that back. It's good that Hardy isn't being pushed to the top yet. Yes, he's a big name, but with his charges he's a big liability right now. It is rediculous that Hall, Walman, and Nash are getting big air time though.

C4

I'd love to see Hogan, Nash and Hall back in the ring together.

That's all that matters to me.

noumenon

How are you not excited about The Outsiders vs. Beer Money? One of the most popular teams ever in wrestling against one of the best young up and coming teams? Hogan has already made it painfully clear that his goal in TNA is to create mega-stars. Guys like Hall, Waltman and others are there to put over these younger guys. He's not an idiot, he's not going to structure a company around Hall and Nash right now. His wallet is at stake too, don't forget that. Yet you'll watch the two old fucks of DX and a midget decimate everyone in WWE?

Val is great in the ring... why not pair him with Daniels? Should be an awesome feud.

As for Jeff I think them laying low with him is the best possible option they could go with right now. Make it seem like he's still contemplating his contract until his legal troubles blow over...or don't. And if they don't...hey, he decided not to sign.

The Rated R CMStar

First off, Hogan's wallet is not at stake. He's signed with Panda, so even if TNA fails, he won't lose anything.

I see it for Daniels as a severe step down. While Val Venis is a good worker, doesn't take the fact that thanks to WWE he has JOBBER tags all over him, so a little establishing would be good before setting him against the man that was challenging for your top belt on last PPV.

As for Outsiders vs Beer Money, the prospect of the match is less that exciting, but maybe Hall and Nash surprise me. And I want to be pleasently surprised to see Beer Money win.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Yet you'll watch the two old fucks of DX and a midget decimate everyone in WWE?

There is NO WAY you can say that Hall and Nash are going to be more exciting to watch than DX. Shawn Michaels is still a top 10 wrestler in the world and Triple H is better than Nash and/or Hall ever was. I get that the DX thing is 13 years old but to imply the Outsiders are going to be better to watch than DX is absurd.

Great One

More fresh, and more interesting as to what they will be doing and how TNA will develop the feud, yes. There, is that rephrased better?

Great One

Wow you fucks read the spoilers, just noticed and realized. In that case...
I'm pissed that there was no sign of Kennedy, no mention of Sting AT FUCKING ALL, and not even sure if Hogan was there or had any altercations with anyone like Angle or etc. Guessing Rhyno was the one attacked by Kennedy then maybe? Idk.

And what else would you have Daniels do? Venis is a known name, TNA doesn't have much top guys that they could use. Although I have no idea what Pope is doing now, nor joe.

noumenon

I think the whole company is in the transitional phase at this point and just about every story line, feud and angle has been shaken up. I don't think the dust has come anywhere near settling yet. We've gotta give them the benefit of the doubt for at least a month or so and see where all this stuff is heading. There are a lot of new additions to the roster right now and I'm sure there will be some more releases. So let's see where everything settles after a month or so. You can hardly say it's settled after a night.

and @ RJC... I'm just saying at this point it's kind of the same thing. You've got two older teams, but at this point the Outsiders are the fresher of the two and doing less ridiculous shit than DX. So as of right now, HBK's wrestling ability is moot because it honestly doesn't matter with the shit he's been up to lately. So let's just see where the Outsiders end up.