Notes for tonight's RAW 02/04/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Tonight's WWE RAW takes place from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. Confirmed to make appearances tonight are Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio. It's likely Triple H will be appearing also. One star who is not advertised for tonight's show is WWE Champion The Rock.

No matches have been announced for tonight but CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena and Ryback is being advertised locally.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/News_for_Tonight_s_WWE_RAW_-_No_WWE_Champion_Vince_Responding_to_Lesnar_s_Attack_More.html#4hlEpOTFTffv0R0j.99

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Shame about the Rock. Every skipped show diminishes the fued. Then again, maybe less is more. The legend novelty is already wearing thin and it's not like the WWE are doing anything fantastic with him. Now that he has the title he's become a bit of a Cena-clone. Speaking of Cena, I bet he pins Ziggler in the tag match. Ah well. At least Brock's role will be something of a surprise - oh wait, HHH will be there too...

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm sure HHH and Lesnar will have some words between them with Heyman standing by. I wonder if Chris Jericho will disrupt the tag team match that Dolph is in tonight.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Wanna watch the show of tonight, I hope Brock comes out and the Shield tries to get him out... I also hope one day we can watch a Lesnar vs Ryback

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Cena/Ryback VS Punk/Ziggler...
Who can correctly predict the outcome of the match? :sad:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NanoRah14 said:
Wanna watch the show of tonight, I hope Brock comes out and the Shield tries to get him out... I also hope one day we can watch a Lesnar vs Ryback

Why would The Shield try and get Brock if they work for Heyman?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Crayo said:
Why would The Shield try and get Brock if they work for Heyman?

Actually they don't, the clip said that when they needed the shield the paid them, not that the shield worked for Heyman, is the opposite thing, Heyman works to pay the shield and get their job done...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NanoRah14 said:
Actually they don't, the clip said that when they needed the shield the paid them, not that the shield worked for Heyman, is the opposite thing, Heyman works to pay the shield and get their job done...

If Heyman is employing them to do something then that's work regardless, lol. I don't see the reason for them to attack the guy that's paying them. What reason would you book?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Crayo said:
If Heyman is employing them to do something then that's work regardless, lol. I don't see the reason for them to attack the guy that's paying them. What reason would you book?

But I think The Shield is free to do what they want so they can attack Lesnar, I think that the only reason they didn't attack Punk was cause Heyman paid them to not doing it, so if they want to attack Brock or any other superstar they can if WWE tells him that, Heyman is only paying them for protection and also to make Punk win matches but with Brock I don't think they need to pay The Shield

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:

Ziggler pinning clean ryback and cena :maybe:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Ziggler pinning clean ryback and cena :maybe:

LOL seeing this will be like seeing the clouds raining money, it's impossible. :downer:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:

I'm pretty sure it'll be a dark match, no worries on that. Losing dark matches means nothing.

Well, seeing Lesnar will be good. Jericho too.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm pretty sure it'll be a dark match, no worries on that. Losing dark matches means nothing.

Well, seeing Lesnar will be good. Jericho too.

Not necessarily, I can see it being the main event. :damnn:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:

It's possible, but do they normally advertise the TV main events locally? From what I recall they usually advertise dark MEs locally but I could be wrong.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:

They don't announce the tv main event locally. This is the dark main event from the house show circuit this weekend so it will probably be the dark main event tonight.