North Florida/South Georgia Wrestling?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBKristen

Reaction score
i just moved to florida from dallas, tx. i could watch XCW in denton out there, but i'm unfamiliar with any wrestling promotions in the north florida/south georgia area. i've been able to find a lot in atlanta, but that's too far.

any help? i need something awesome.

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't know about up there but if your willing to drive down to Orlando or Tampa theres FCW and TNA but thats a very long drive from Tall.

Montana

Yea, Flordia probably has a handful of larger promotions, but it depends if you are willing to drive. There is also FIP (full impact pro) Which features some of the ROH roster. Then theres also Flordia Championship wrestling, which is the wwe training grounds. They have a handful of new stars in there like Ted Diabase Jr. Not sure of there exact locations, but i would assume not too far from Orlando.

Soulpower

I should note that FIP is taking a bit of a hiatus until about February, I believe.

HBKristen

Reaction score
thanks. most places in florida aren't too far to drive. it's not the biggest state around and most major cities are within 4 hours of me. no miami, but that's about it.

Rell

Reaction score
4 hours? Thats pretty far imo, When I go to PWG events its usually about 20 min. away, you gotta love Los Angeles :08:

TheIWZ

Reaction score
North Florida sees most of the action, but I along with Konnan will soon be running in the Miami/South Florida area.

In anyone is interested just visit our site for details. theiwz.com

I suggest to check out FIP while up in Orlando or if in central Florida, you gotta check out Pro Wrestling Fusion who is about to debut.