None More of these "I'mleaving" or "happy B-Day" threads in this area..seriously4real

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The Massive Amounts of Pollution in this area of the forum stem from "Happy-Birthday" threads and those gayass "I'm leaving, miss me, give me attention threads"...

ya-heard!

it's time that we boss up and act like janitors and clean that shit up on outta' hurr'...ya-heard?!:ibbanana:

Evil Austin

Lol I saw that in your sig it was hillarious I remember seeing it on TV in 2002. That was fucking funny. Brought back memories.

But on topic should there be a birthday stickied thread where instead of 50 threads one thread where people post and say happy birthday to a member in it. Like a shout out thread?

Qwake

The Massive Amounts of Pollution in this area of the forum stem from "Happy-Birthday" threads and those gayass "I'm leaving, miss me, give me attention threads"...

ya-heard!

it's time that we boss up and act like janitors and clean that shit up on outta' hurr'...ya-heard?!:ibbanana:

Agreed.

Axis

While I genuinely believe that Ken Fan has some sort learning handicap that prevents him from progressing from the first grade level, I must agree with him here.