Non wrestling request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Theme: Hockey
Persons(s): Ryan Getzlaf (Anaheim Ducks), Luke Schenn (Toronto Maple Leafs), Jarome Iginla (Calgary Flames)… In that order
Colours: You can use blue (Leafs/Schenn), red (Iginla/Flames), black (Ducks/Getzlaf), and if needed, other colours, but only if it fits in
Size: Just not TOO big, standard size, I guess
Name Placement: None. Not yours or mine, lol
Text: None needed, really.

Big, juicy rep to anyone who does it

Highwave

Reaction score
2qwjw1z.png

5yt92e.png

Dont know if this is exciting enough I played it safe,Because I dont know how to blend in all those colors in harmony.

MikeRaw

Thank you so much. Looks great, Rep added.
Just for everyone else here.. No, I'm not back yet. I'll be back posting full time in a couple of days, a week at most. I just checked in to see what's going on, and if anyone was kind enough to do the request.

MikeRaw

^Huh? Not sure what you meant, but if you meant that that's Monkey's, I can guatantee it's not. Monk hates the Leafs, and as far as I know, doesn't care about the Flames or Ducks either.