Non Wrestling Fans react to wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
First off, I know the title reminds you of a Fine Bros video, shush.

Okay so I was browsing the forum and twitter and stuff at College and my friend came over and asked is the picture, I was looking at Jon Snow?

This was the picture that I was hovering over.

IMG_0359-536x536.jpg

I laughed and I googled Kenny Omega and Jon Snow in separate tabs just to make a fool of him because I'm a nice friend. Except when I was hovering over this picture, he said that he looked like old school Michael Jackson.....

Kenny-Omega.jpg

Has this ever this happened to you guys? Like someone's seen a picture of a wrestler and just assumed it was someone else....I made this thread starter too long XD.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I brought a non wrestling fan to a show and they said, "I love that AJ guy and the SZ guy. I guess I have a thing for gingers." Followed by a 5 minute drunken speech about how "No no, AJ was totally a ginger!"

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My wife could’ve fucked Batista in his hay day. She had no clue it was him.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I brought a non wrestling fan to a show and they said, "I love that AJ guy and the SZ guy. I guess I have a thing for gingers." Followed by a 5 minute drunken speech about how "No no, AJ was totally a ginger!"
He is... See....
FullSizeRender(1)

:gingercat:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
My wife could’ve fucked Batista in his hay day. She had no clue it was him.
So your wife has the answer to the legendary question, "how long is Batista's dick?"

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
A lot of my friends and family laugh at Eli Drake when I show them videos or quote his promos