Nolan's Next Possible Film (Reminiscence)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Christopher Nolan's sister-in-law has written a script for a Sci-Fi film called 'Reminiscence', which some are speculating could end up being Christopher Nolan's next film (especially with Legendary Pictures, who has co-produced Nolan's last four films, being the ones to buy out the script.) The plot is as follows:

"In a Bladerunner-esque Manhattan, Nick Bannister is a futuristic “archaeologist” who helps clients relive and often get lost in their happiest memories. But when one of his client’s memories holds clues that implicate a wealthy and powerful family in drug trafficking and murder, Nick finds himself on the run to unravel a series of mysterious crimes which continually lead back to the very woman he loves."

Sounds like a promising plot and one that I could see Nolan doing something special with if he chooses to (although this is all based purely on speculation as of now.)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A bit old news but suree I can see both the Nolan boys working on this project.