Nogueira Discusses His Health

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
E-Fed Sig request here

*Theme: My Character
*Colours: Black silver and gold
*Person(s): My character rep Owen Hart
*Text: "The Murder Doll" Danny Devill
Font: Any thing wierd but not too wierd
*Size: 390 x 150
Pics: Both of these
200px-New_Hart_Foundation.jpg

owenhart60706.jpg

Name placement:none

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
That was hard due to the fact that the pictures were so contrasting

themurderdolldannydevilsa2.jpg

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (32-6-1 MMA, 3-2 UFC) recently spoke about his health as he heads into his UFC 134 fight with Brendan Schaub​ (8-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC). Here are the highlights…

On Fighting Hurt: "I'd been fighting hurt for three years," Nogueira said in his native Portuguese during Wednesday's open workouts in Rio de Janeiro. "But I've been healthy for the past four months, after my surgeries. I may have a bit of ring rust, but to fight in Brazil is something else. To wake up in my own home, eat breakfast at home, and train in my own gym one mile away is a victory in itself."

Is He 100% Now?: "That's the idea. That's why I took a year off to heal up."

On Fighting In Brazil: "I'm Brazilian but had never fought in Brazil," he said. "Most Brazilian fighters have had the pleasure to fight in Brazil. This will be my [41st] fight, and I've never had the opportunity to fight in Brazil. To be cheering as a Brazilian (in the stands for UFC 134) would be great, but to be a part of all this is just too much. It will be a hard fight. It will be an aggressive fight. I promise my best. I'll try to end it by submission, which is what I do best. Brazil's jiu-jitsu is the best in the world, and I'll try to demonstrate this."

MMAScoops.com