NOAH The New Year 2024 - January 2, 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
Honestly, the blame is kind on everyone involved. Kota shouldn't have accepted the match, NOAH and AEW, who employs Kota, should have been more involved in telling him he couldn't do it at all despite his willingness and stupidness, and they could have found a replacement beforehand and post pone that match until Kota is fully healed, which given how he is he may never fully heal. So, it was just a bad situation all round to me personally.

The thing I hate is that this was supposed to be a big show for NOAH, their Wrestle Kingdom basically, and now this will be all anyone talks about for a good while, which sucks because the show itself was great with Kenoh vs. Manabu Soya, Daga vs. Eita, Tomohiro Ishii vs. Masa Kitamiya, and Go Shiozaki vs. Satoshi Kojima being the standout matches to me.

And The Great Sakuya, The Great Muta's daughter, wrestled and if you watch Marvelous Pro then you will recognize the wrestler portraying her as Riko Kawahata, which is pretty cool and an honor she gets to play The Great Muta's daughter.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #1

Singles Match | Taishi Ozawa vs. Yu Owada
- I would be lying if I said I know anything about either of these two. But the young boy matches rarely disappoint.
- Both of them have all those signs of future ability, Ozawa already stands out to me that someone who really could go on excursion and end up having a great run.
- The reaction from the comms table, just showing that that Owada was the underdog. I love the hype for the younglings! The first win of his career. What a place to achieve it. Give me a bottled of rum and let him enjoy his moment.

Eight Man Tag Team Match | Akitoshi Saito, Hajime Ohara, Hi69 & Kai Fujimura vs. Atsushi Kotoge, Mohammed Yone, Super Crazy & Terry Yaki
- This tag team match looks hype. Saito and Yone being on different teams though is wild. Standout inclusion for me is Terry Yaki though. Nice to see the sauce in Japan. Also a big pop for Super Crazy! LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!
- Hi69 and Ohara makes a bit sad that Kongo is no longer a thing, and I wasn't there for the ending. to think them and Suzuki-gun are no longer units breaks my heart a little bit.
- Hi69 lionsault was so clean. Gosh darn. When people pull off a move that is so smooth you got to be impressed.
- A Funky Faceoff! FUNKY! FUNKY! FUNKY!
- These eight man tag team matches never disapoint, they might be throwaway contests - but nearly aways exciting to watch and great for spot moments.
- Kotoge claims the win, and not really surprising as without a doubt the biggest name who was involved in this contest.
- Pre-show was not lame in any manner. Certainly has wet my appetite.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #2

GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Title Three Way Elimination Match | Alpha Wolf & Dragon Bane (c) vs. Alejandro & Ninja Mack vs. GLG (Tadasuke & YO-HEY)

- I've never seen Alpha Wolf and Dragon Bane team up. So that in itself is exciting for me.
- Also Alejandro and Ninja Mack as a team makes so much sense to me. This is hype.
- And YO-HEY with Tadasuke! My oh my. I love the Junior so much. And for this to open the main show, how can I not be wetting myself with excitement.
- I can't make it more clear how much of a raw lucha talent that Ninja Mack is - and eventually the major league have to recognize him as a talent they can't let by. New Japan need him. AEW need him. even the fed would be smart to hire him. If you hate flippy shit - who cares. His flippy shit bangs.
- BLUE TONGUE YO-HEY!
- Did he just say Taddy Daddy?
- My first time to see the champions in live action. Very very excited about this moment - have no idea what to really expect from this match t all but really hope it is going to be as awesome as I a hoping.
- This match is already to proving to be excitement as hell. A tag match that is very much belonging of the class. Alej and Mack together is pure fucking junior fusion!
- NINJA SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! That move is so fucking cool.
- Triple A eat your fucking heart out. This match is fucking fyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
- This match is a blur of fast paced action. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
- LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
- Holy hell Ninja miss the super flippy move, and YO-HEY steals the victory. That is a lucky blue tongue, because he spent all night french kissing a smurf. OH HOLD ON! Its elimination. The match will continue. This isn't over? Fucking yesssssssssssssssh bitch! Fight Forever!
- holy fuck how high was that powered up plancha. ALPHA WOLF was so fucking high in the world. That was actually insano!
- I love how YO-HEY can hype himself up.
- What a Missile Dropsault by YO-HEY to win the belts!.
- That match was so fucking good. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
1*ugG7XgC1r-Q2ZX-InqU0aQ.gif

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #3

Six Man Tag Team Match | El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr., Titus Alexander & Vinnie Massaro vs. GLG (Anthony Greene, Jack Morris & Jake Lee)

- Jake Lee on one team. El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr. on the other. I love both of these dues. This is going to be another showcase match for sure for me. Massaro and Alexander both wearing masks, but Wagner's head piece is fucking incredible. A truly celebration of the culture.
- Morris and Greene tag team champs. Shit that means that GLG have both tag teams titles, as well as the national championship for Morris. This staple is now drowning in the title gold. How is this match so early on in the card. This is a fucking special treat. This is a privilege. Never underestimate the power of a good cuppa. This is proper good commentary!
- I don't care what anyone say - how can people put NOAH down when you have the high standard of wrestlers like this so early on into a supercard.
- This match is proving to be one of those hard hitting six man contests. Massaro is a little bit too out of shape for me, looks a bit clunky and slow at times.
- This match I felt was always GLG's too lose.
- The staredown between Lee and EHDRJ though at the end though. Is that a match we have to look forward too in the future? That is match I want to see.
- Morris and Alexander for the red belt? That could also be very exciting.

Singles Match | Tomohiro Ishii vs. Masa Kitamiya
- The Stone Pitbull Ishii! How can you not be excited about seeing this guy in action. Dude is a fucking true legend of this sport. A match against Kitamiya is a Big Hoss battle that I can really get excited about (and y'll know I ain't normally into my Hosses)
- Kitamiya as always looks like a man who is ready to pick you up by the throat and just toss you off the top of a building and wouldn't regret his action at all. This faceoff in the ring is electric. The tension.
- Charging at each other from the get go. Two ruby player build unit just crunching into each other.
- Ishii being the first to fall to the mat. WOW WOW WOW!
- These two are going hard. Really solid action.
- AVALANCHE BRAIN BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- Kitamiya and Ishii standing firm and leaving the other look confused. These two are dropping each other and then up just as fast. Hard as a motherfucker!
- Ishii reaching out for the rope in desperate fashion. This battle is fucking intense as hell.
- Did Masa just strike Tomohiro and knock him out. He hit the piledriver and Stone Pitbull just stood back up. SPEAR!!!! NO! Its not over.
- This is a powerhouse big boss battel!
- BRAIN BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- Ishii wins the match, but the real winner. The real winner. The real winner was us. The fucking fans!
- That match being for nothing but pride. Not even a title belt in sight. That is high standard wrestling.
fire.jpg
- Maybe I am a sicko. But can you imagine if these two were a tag team. That would be the most nuts Hoss team I could conceive. Well maybe throw in Jeff Cobb for a trio...

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #4

Singles Match | Satoshi Kojima vs. Go Shiozaki

- Another match I am super stoked about. Kojima vs. Shiozaki! Like the fact that this could easily main-event supercard if booked as such. This is another massive treat to enjoy, and its only three days into the new year.
- Starting slow and technical with some chain wrestling. This is a good pace. This is a match placement that will bring out something different for what has been star studded show so far.
- The match seems slow for some, but I do think this is exactly what the Doctor ordered.
- This match is really good stuff though. Both of them are showcasing why are times they have both been the biggest name in Japanese wrestling.
- This is a great New Japan vs. NOAH cross brand match for sure.
- Big Guns. Big results.
- A really great contest, and Shiozaki picks up the win in a match that he really had to fight to earn.
- Hold up, was that the first time they've face in singles matches? Dream Match!
- TEAM NOAH! This is a cool moment. Formation of a unit is always an interesting time. A really diverse age and member inclusion right here. Interested to see where it is going to go.

Tag Team Match | Great Sakuya & Nagisa Nozaki vs. Luminous (Haruka Umesaki & Miyuki Takase)
- Joshi Action. I really don't know much about anyone involved in this contest. My Joshi knowledge is still limited at times. But I am always excited to see cool action.
- Sakuya is the character that is meant to be the character that is Muta's daughter right? Or am I just dreaming that?
- The match has been interesting. The team of Sakuya and Nozaki has gauged my interest the most.
- Great Sakuya really does have a great look though. Its truly menacing.
- A flurry of action in this tag team match though. This is high speed action.
- The first use of furniture of the event!
- THE RED MIST! POP!
- Sakuya just nailing the referee with the steel chair! And then hitting a moonsault!
- What a great debut for this character. THE ERA OF MUTA - IS REINCARNATED! The phantom has moved from one host to another! This is new era for Joshi Wrestling!
- Umesaki and Takasa for sure going to want revenge !

Singles Match | Takashi Sugiura vs. Ulka Sasaki
- Not had a dose of Sugiura for a while. Looking forward to seeing the old man in action.
- Also my first Sasaki match. So looking forward to seeing him in his NOAH debut. I loved his out fit.

- SUGIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! The 9-time tag champion as arrivvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
- This is a great gatekeeper match to have though. Winning or losing doesn't even really matter. It just the impression that Saski makes that is going to really matter.
- I do love that manner in which Takashi seems to approach every single match he is involved in, like it could be the first and last match of his career. Never holds anything back. Always offers full commitment.

- This is good stuff. Really good stuff. I am really enjoying Sasaki in action, his transition from MMA seems to be clean and without botches.
- Sugiura always had to win this, but a big round of applause for the new kid. This guy has a got a whole box of potential, and looking forward to see how he progresses throughout 2024.

[timestamp - 3:32]

Last edited:

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
- Sakuya is the character that is meant to be the character that is Muta's daughter right? Or am I just dreaming that?
Yes, she is the daughter of The Great Muta. They had a three-part series on their YouTube explaining the origin and everything. She is also portrayed by Riko Kawahata or Marvelous pro frame.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #5

Tag Team Match | Yoshinari Ogawa & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. HAYATA & Hiroshi Tanahashi

- This match has really potential to be my favourite match of the night, especially considering Tana and ZSJ are going to face each other in a few days time at WK. But HAYATA and Ogawa having been junior tag team champions together three times and now on opposite teams. This is a crazy match up, and really one I never thought I would see. Never imagined such a thing, and am now really looking forward to witnessing. This is what dreams are made of, getting matches you never even dreamed of.
- HAYATA! I love this guy and I love his look.
- TANAHASHI! THE ACE!!! Mr. President! This match is going to absolutely amazing. I just have that feeling.
- ZSJ and Ogawa coming out together. TMDK and STINGER united for this one night. That seems like a potential cross-promotional unit alliance that could be cool as hell if it goes further.
- ZSJ is without one of my favourite wrestlers currently, if not of all time.
- When you think that HAYATA and Zack are both understudies of Yoshinari, it make this match even more interesting before the bell has even rung.
- And we have barely starting and ZSJ is already showing off his impress technical wrestling. One of the most Pure wrestlers that has even existed.
- When you realize that ZSJ is actually mover than Tanahashi in NOAH, when he starts getting booed. Its quite an outstanding moment really.
- Finally. ZACK vs. HAYATA! Even Ogawa wants to inspect them and see the results of his teachings. Didn't last long though, certainly something to enjoy later on in the contest hopefully.
- AIR GUITAR! HAYATA offering this fun side seems a rare event.
- This match is of an incredibly high standard, so much fun to watch. Ten minutes in and I hope it keep on going for much longer.
- The tandem twisting of Tana, followed by PK followed by Double Foot Stomp. That is technical poetry.
- ZSJ locking HAYATA up and forcing him to tap. HOLY HELL! He claimed the win in impressive style.
- Got no idea what this means for his title match against Tanahashi. Could really go either direction! What a great match.

GHC Junior Heavyweight Title Match | Daga (c) vs. Eita
- Junior Title match. Not sure how I feel about Daga. Mixed feeling of work vs. social. Really enjoy Eita as a worker though, so this match could be another super spicy juniors match.
- I do enjoy former friends angle though, quite often prove to be perfect for intense title matches.
- HELL! Suicide dive and flip and end up landing on the commentary desk. INTENSO!
- This match is fueled with hatred and anger. You can really feel it between these two.
- Got to give Daga his props though, dude is doing a great job of being the heel.
- What a Superkick! HBK-esque. Its not enough though!
- DIABLO WINGS!
- Great little match. Probably one of the lost ranked of the night so far, but not bad in any shape or form.
- A great little heel character though. Can really draw heat.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #6

Twelve Man Tag Team Elimination Match | Daiki Inaba, Junta Miyawaki, Kaito Kiyomiya, Ryohei Oiwa, Shota Umino & Shuji Kondo vs. House Of Torture (Dick Togo, EVIL, Ren Narita, SHO, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Yujiro Takahashi)

- If done right this match could end up being really fucking cool.
- THE HOUSE OF TORTURE! Six men strong. So fucking awesome. All hail the true leader not just of Bullet Club, but of New Japan. EVIL!!!
- And then you look at the star studded opponents and they have Kiyomiya. My oh my. Its HoT all fucking day for me. BC 4 LYF!!!
- Umino entrance is fucking call. Taking that page from Moxley, and almost making it cooler. Giving out toys to the kids is a really nice touch too. Dude is 100% going to become a future Ace not just of New Japan, but probably all of United Japan.
- So hyped for this match.
- A NJPW referee? Oooh spicy spicy.
- This match is going to be electric. Kondo was just staring at HoT like a war dog. And fire the starters gun, the chaos has begun!
- Over the top rope elimination? This is some nuts stipulation - AND I LOVE IT!
- Dick Togo is such great personality and continues to such a perfect member of this group.
- The Tokyo Pimp with the Pimp Stick!
- SHO removing Miyawaki as the first elimination and the boys are already at a one man advantage. LETS GOOOOOOO!
- Kanemaru removes the floor protectors and then him and Togo nailing Kaito! BRUTAL! BRUTAL! BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
- Togo with the Karate Chop to the groin! YOWZAAAAAAAAA!
- Kondo is in the ring! RING THE WARNING BELL! And he just tosses SHO out of the ring like he was nothing. HOT DAMN!
- Wow Sho got involved there and Kondo is now gone. HEEL TACTICS!
- Kanemaru with the spray and he tosses Inaba out, just like that! Madness!
- Umino removing Yoshinobu with that rope assisted neckbreaker.
- What a beautiful horizontal dropkick by Umino to Togo. That is impressive elevation. And now Togo is gone.
- This match is a great elimination contest. Really loving what they are bringing to the table here.
- What a high IQ smart move by Narita. Sacrificing himself to eliminate Shota. That is some smart wrestling move. HEEL TACTICS! And is literally holding onto the choke even when they are eliminated and out on the floor.
- GUTWRENCH SUPLEX!
- Oiwa removed by the Pimp. I can't work out who has the advantage. HoT? Maybe. Oh its literally two on one. Kaito versus the world.
- Yujiro gone and its now the final two.
- The Ace of NOAH vs. EVIL himself.
- EVIL eliminated, but the referee doesn't see it because of the disruption. HEEL TACTICS!

- Comms table asking for VAR. HAHA!
- A fake bell. This match is descending into pure House of Torture shenanigans.
- A shining wizard to win the match and give the home team the victory.
- That was a really great match though. Classic face vs. heel contest.
- That was also a great way for the show to bridge for the the two main-event that are going to round off the night.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #7

maxresdefault.jpg

- Kenoh came into the event last year as the challenger, this year as the champion and both times its not in the final show of the night. That is a tough break. Two former Kongo members taking each other on though for the belt is quite a cool thing in itself though. Red Team on Red Team, but its no longer friendly fire.
- This match is going to fucking bang. I can feel it in the water.
- I love that Soya has gone with such a plain and simple look forthe biggest match of his entire career.
- Lets the music play. Its motherfucking KENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
- I've got no idea on Kenoh's mindset long-term, but dude I really want him to jump aboard eventually. Just think he is so perfect to the American scene.
- So a battle without bad blood. Mutual respect present between these two.
- Five minutes in and it is at a nice pace.
- Taking it outside of the ring. Friendship ending this approach.
- Kenoh is like a trapeze artist. Such amazing balance
- What a flying lariat to wipe out Kenoh. This could be game changing.
- This is building up nicely, but I am really hoping it elevates itself and becomes that big time super match.
- The ankle lock and then lifting it to kick Soya in the head. What a brutal transition move.
- SUPER HEAAYWEIGHT TOPE SUICIDA! MANABU SOYYYYYYYYYYYYA! What a takeover. A Jumbo Jet landing. That spot was worthy of a star.
- I thought the Flying Lariat from the buckle was going to be the end. So close. So nuts.
- 20 minutes of non stop action.
- MONSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LARIAT! Holy fuck Kenoh survives. How! How! Just how!
- This match has ascended to a whole other level. This is phenomenal stuff.
- DRAGON SUPLEX....fucking hell that is 2.9. Referee had to verify it wasn't three. WOW WOW WOW
- AVALANCHE DEATH VALLEY BOMB on 25 minutes. Is this going to be it? Kenoh surives again.
- Another Lariat and another survive. Kenoh is some sort of astral being. He can't be human!
- These headkicks are like axes into a thick tree. BRUTAL! BRUTAL! BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
- P.F.S. for the win surely. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. Who on earth is winning this match?
- KENOH SPECIAL! Will this be it? He is tapping, he has end the match and the dreams of his former brother. What a truly epic match for the GHC Heavyweight Title!
- Who is coming out? Straight away. GO SHIOZAKI!
- He rejected Shiozaki's challenge. That's actually such an epic response. And I love it and the fans love it.
- He wants Shiozaki's phrase, his mantra, his god given gimmick! He is coming for his soul!
- January 13th! That is in no time at all. MADNESS!
- Kenoh in many ways, is already 'NOAH'. But I am pumped to see that match. And during the massive weekend for shows in January!

Reactions: Kenoh

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
I remember when Kenoh left Michinoku Pro for NOAH and the NOAH die hards were mad, but those same people have become his biggest fans. Strange how it happens.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
oUPpOa8.jpg

Part #8

Marufuji-Ibushi.jpg

- I only people love Ibushi. I am going to keep it real though. Marufuji will always be one of the greatest wrestlers of this era, and 100% the man I prefer in this contest. He 100% has my favour and support going into this contest.
- I honestly can't believe this is the 13th match, and I've watched it all in one day. That is because this version of NOAH: The New Year 2024 has been one special supercard.
- MARUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
- The Genius of the Ark is here and everything is going to be alright. Perfection has arrived!
- You can certainly tell that Kota isn't 100%, just by the manner and pace of the match so far. It isn't great so far.
- This is so anti-climatic. I've heard spoilers that Ibushi was injured, but what the fuck are we watching. Why is he doing this. 15 minutes in, and its fucking tortoise speed. Naomichi deserves better.
- The comms team are working overtime, trying to make this interesting.
- And now he is noticeably fucked up, limping like an old man.
- Imagine not calling an audible and having Marufuji just end this quick and take the victory now.
- Naomichi at this point is like a parent playing with their child, literally let them play on very easy mode like the dumbest AI opponent ever. Actually annoyed. 30 minutes? And nothing has happened.
- They actually gave Ibushi the win. Seriously. I am lost for words. Dumbfounded.
- Marufuji had to put so much work in, to make this even work. Guy deserves a GHC Heavyweight run based on this alone.
- I am getting drunk Jeff Hardy flashbacks.

- Jake Lee coming out. I wonder why he is here. And Kiyomiya. What on earth is going on?
- They've come to kick him out of the ring. What a bizzare moment this is now.
- This is nuts. He is fucking broken. This is sad now.
- Jake and Kaito in the same ring is eerie.
- Both basically making their feelings know they want the big belt isn't that surprising at all.
- Terrible final match and weird closing statements.
- The PPV was fucking amazing, minus this ending.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I was scammed by a place called C5 Clinic, which is spread all over the country, as I mentioned before. Take care of yourself, please. I think NOAH will release information about my surgery, fractures and dislocations, etc. I'm sorry for the game, everyone. It's all my fault.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
NOAH statement in Ibushi

Kota Ibushi, who sustained an injury at Pro Wrestling NOAH's Ariake Arena event on January 2nd, has been diagnosed with a right tibiofibular ligament tear and a right ankle lateral ligament complex injury as a result of a more thorough examination than his initial diagnosis.
Ibushi is scheduled to undergo another detailed examination of his left leg and to concentrate on treatment. We will inform you of his progress as soon as we know more.
We apologize for any inconvenience and concern this may cause our fans and other concerned parties as we ask for their cooperation & understanding in light of the situation.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Kenoh