No Survivor Series bets up yet?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I went to place some bets but they are not there yet. Do they only show up the day before the PPV or something?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think at Friday after Smackdown. Only 2 matches have been announced so far I believe.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What Punk said. The card has to be finalized before the bets go up.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
9035482b03647c2fb576acf0fcd84a30.gif

Resolved, closed.

:happy:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
@Trip in the Head

As others said the card has to be finalised, but the bookies I use to get the odds (PaddyPower and Skybet) are often lazy and because they're classed as "novelty" bets, they take least priority in going up on their sites. The bets for each PPV are usually up about the Wednesday/Thursday before the PPV, just for future reference. As far as I know I'm the only one who can make bets ATM so if you need a bet added, just drop me a PM/wall post.

Cheers :obama:

Reactions: Trip in the Head

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Damn, maybe The Hoff shouldn't have went and spent his money on an extra image in my signature. Was gonna gamble all my cash money. Go all in, balls deep brother. Hoff's balls that is. Ignorant! Gawd you can be sooo STUPID. Do you even look at what you're typing sometimes, Hoff? FFS :aries:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
@Trip in the Head

As others said the card has to be finalised, but the bookies I use to get the odds (PaddyPower and Skybet) are often lazy and because they're classed as "novelty" bets, they take least priority in going up on their sites. The bets for each PPV are usually up about the Wednesday/Thursday before the PPV, just for future reference. As far as I know I'm the only one who can make bets ATM so if you need a bet added, just drop me a PM/wall post.

Cheers :obama:
Thank you much. I'll try to remember that

Reactions: Jonathan
Status
Not open for further replies.