No Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
[align=justify]Since Ace is being fired there's no reason to bring back Austin. So does this mean no Austin? :(( :cry:[/align]

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Who is to say Ace is being fired? I personally don't think he will be.

There's a leak from WWE saying that he will be fired.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
There's a leak from WWE saying that he will be fired.

I think he did lose his job as executive vice president of talent relations and now only plays an on screen character. I think his on screen character will also be changed.

– Based on local advertising in New York City, which is promoting next week’s Raw at the Nassau Coliseium, John Laurinaitis will be fired at No Way Out.
Laurinaitis will not be gone from television though, his role is being described as the “Assistant to the WWE Board of Directors”.

The way it sounds, he’ll be fired from one position, and moved into another.
Advertising is promoting John Cena vs. Big Show & Laurinaitis as the main event.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
So he'll still be a character on TV and nothing really changes? Probably not even another GM character in place...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not sure if SCSA will come, but this is not a reason for him not to. He was just fired as EVP of Talent Relations. He's still an on screen character.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I've got Cena vs Big Show and Ace at Sydney when they come to Australia and that's on 31st of August so he'll be around till then and probably later.