No more Jackie Chan Movies..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Yes, i was surprised that nobody said anything about this..

Well, no more Jackie Chan movies... why?..

He died, at the age of 54, had a heart attack. Died last Thursday at his house.

He was filming his latest movie, then he felt very tired and said that he needs to go back home to have some rest. He died then.

The good thing yet, few days before his death, he gave out 50% of his fortune to the Charity committees.

Jackie Chan, you will be missed :sad:

Wrestling Station

The newspaper here mentioned his death. I guess it was a rumour? im visiting his website right now... well..
330uypg.gif

the funny thing here is that i told all my friends about this. ooooooooops my bad.

LadyHotrod

Nah, it must have been a mistake. He is alive and well.

Sean Connery was reported dead twice in the early 90's. Obviously, someone fucked up.....I think even Paul McCartney was reported dead a while back.

Wrestling Station

:roflmao:

trash this immediately imo
nah, it will go to HIAT instead as it seems that its just a wrong rumour.
Nah, it must have been a mistake. He is alive and well.

Sean Connery was reported dead twice in the early 90's. Obviously, someone fucked up.....I think even Paul McCartney was reported dead a while back.
True, this has happend several times before, i do remember that some rumours circled about the death of Tom Cruise (i think couple of years ago). Its either someone is jealous, or just wrong info or.... the newspaper is trying to be BLING!..err i mean get attention! lol.

Hometown Kid

Man I actually bought in for a second...I was sad too...:cry: But now he's still alive and kicking so it's cool :y: