No more groups.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The last one is in creation now and I don't really want to have any more flying around until we've gone through another growth spurt. There's enough to choose from now, but don't worry, they'll eventually return. They've been a huge success like we all thought they will -- members absolutely love them, and it's helped pay for months of hosting in advance.

You can still PM me group names and ideas and I can reserve them for you.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Can't say this is a bad thing, 6 is more than enough for a site which has about 20 active every day users.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ariana Grande said:
:? i was getting money to buy for this weekend but nm i guess

Sorry man. It's just getting too much at the moment, I want to keep it all manageable or at least keep it neat. Gimme a PM and I'll reserve your name/description etc for you :).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
so many people are already crossed in groups as is, having one group per member would have made it a lot more badass, although half the people in NoD and Showoff already crossed over...

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sandy Fappage said:
so many people are already crossed in groups as is, having one group per member would have made it a lot more badass, although half the people in NoD and Showoff already crossed over...

Limiting it to one group per user would over limit the people buying, after all who'd buy a group with only a few people joining? We have such a limited userbase that the restriction would be over bearing IMO.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tbh if you limited it to 2 per person it would work IMO, you get your prestige but people can still have some reason to invest in the groups.

Reaction score
yah group members needs to restricted. we got 10-15 people in each group. every active users here are colored.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sorry, but those groups that don't have a subforum are kind of pointless.

But yes, I got my group in just in time haha.

#Dashing

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Rhodes said:
Sorry, but those groups that don't have a subforum are kind of pointless.

But yes, I got my group in just in time haha.

#Dashing

Are there groups with no subforum?