No Gimmicks Needed LIVE Podcast!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Hey guys, this will probably count as spam in the out of the warzone sections so I decided to put it here. I am going to be hosting a LIVE podcast on blogtalkradio.com! Here is some info:

The show will air Saturday Night (technically Sunday morning) at 12:30 AM. I know its a little late, but its the only time I got right now. I'll make sure to get an earlier time slot in the comming weeks. I urge all of you to call in to the show! The number to call in is (646) 200-0408 dont worry its not my phone, its the blogtalkradio site that will redirect you to the show! Trust me, you'll have some fun talking about wrestling and if the more people call in the better the show will be.

Anyway, just remember Saturday Night (Sunday Morning) at 12:30 AM, call in number is (646) 200-0408 dont hesitate to call and be a part of the show! Here is the link to where you'll be able to listen to the show when it airs live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chessarmy453/2008/03/16/No-Gimmicks-Needed

thanks

the dark knight

IF this thing worked, then you should record these thing and archive them.

and wtf? 12:30 am......timezone?

PeepShow

I'm guessing since he lives in New Jersey, that was be 12:30 AM EST. So prolly 7:30 or 8:30 AM on Sunday for you TDK.

John

TDK didnt request peep, i did. anyway if you click cheesarmy on his page and listen to the current one its crap. he starts talkin for like 12 mins then someone calls and says its crap so they talk about makin out with 12 year olds.

chessarmy

^ are you kidding me? LOL, you think I was actually trying on that one? I hated the site when I recorded that and I was just fooling around. I actually like it now so I decided to make this new show. I really hope some of you people call in, and btw it is 12:30 ET.

EDIT: If you miss the show for some reason, it will be available for download right after I finish recording!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Um yeah. I would've enjoyed being a part of this but uhhh its Saturday night at 12:30 (I do live on EST time.) and I'm usually out.

However one night I may drunk dial you, I apologize in advance for this.