Nintendo Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattC13

Reaction score
Back Story: After being turned down from a staff posision on both WWE and TNA, Toadsworth Shroom was tired of being looked at and ignored in the United States as a freak. He wanted revenge, so he decided to make his own promotion. But he'd only let video game characters join.

Will had roster and stuff soon.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, all the feedback I can give on this is.

Lol, either this is a cheap attempt at a laugh, or grasping for attention, or a very creative idea for a BTB. I wonder how this will work, and you should give a moveset, or information for all wrestlers being that you are just using video game characters. Also, will this be a cartoon type of thing, or will it be guys dressed in costumes trying to wrestle each other?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Player Uno for Commissioner!

All I can say is good luck with this.

MattC13

Reaction score
Alright, all the feedback I can give on this is.

Lol, either this is a cheap attempt at a laugh, or grasping for attention, or a very creative idea for a BTB. I wonder how this will work, and you should give a moveset, or information for all wrestlers being that you are just using video game characters. Also, will this be a cartoon type of thing, or will it be guys dressed in costumes trying to wrestle each other?

I've tired this before and it was good until someone deleted it (different form). Yeah I'll give info for all the guys and such.

UPDATE: First Four :3

Name: Mario
F-T-H: Face
Style: Striker, Submission
Finisher: Coin Toss (Two Upward Jabs, Irish Whip, Spinebuster), MK Senton (Senton from turnbuckle)
Persona: Balance of Talk and Work, Cocky

Name: Luigi
Style: Technique, Grappler
Finisher: Heartbreaker (Samoan Drop, but holding oppenent upside down)
Persona: Shy, Doesn't Talk, Oppenents Underestimate him

Name: Link
Style: High Flyer, Technique
Finisher: Hyrulian Slam (Slow Spinebuster), Hyrulian Chainlock (Sitting Head Lock, More Strong then you think)
Persona: Quick, Proud and Ready to Fight

Name: Bowser
F-T-H: Heel
Style: Striker, Dirty
Finisher: Chokeslam, Koopa Splash (Big Slash)
Persona: Mean, rude to everyone

I'm planning on 17-20 people, BTW

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I can't even lie. This looks awesome :roflmao:! Link versus Browser. Browser looks to be the dominant force in this BTB :shifty:.

Evil Austin

Ok I am going to be honest just like the Pokemon BTB and my personal Simpsons BTB, I do not see this lasting. With that being said good luck.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Player Uno for Commissioner!

All I can say is good luck with this.

Super Smash Bros cannot be seperated imo. 50/50 control.

This will be moved to HIAT. It's nothing more than a joke.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well there goes my BTB in progress with what I was planning on doing. *Not joking*. Back to the drawing board of my BTB return for another 4 months. lol

The Rated R CMStar

Well, in interest of fairness, I didn't allow the Pokemon BTB to take place, so I shouldn't let this in.

HOWEVER, I'll tell you something. If you manage to recreate your backstory and make it CREDIBLE, I'll let it happen.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*goes and quickly makes a better backstory than this to beat out my Nintendo BTB Rival* lol

The Rated R CMStar

No.

This guy has to find a way in which a man opening a federation out of video games characters is realistic.