Nine Tales Entertainment: Worlds Unite Card + Promo Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
[RECORDING]

Backstage at the Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, three men are shown stepping out of a rental car in the parking lot after arriving. These three men are collectively known as The Ozmanclaimed; Max Pollux, Anthony Bsteen and Father Posterior. Both Max and Anthony - set to take on Kung-Fu Boom tonight - carry their bags containing their ring gear. Father Posterior wears black robes along with his white collar. Anthony notices the camera finding them and then nudges Max. The duo grin as they approach those filming.

“Yo! Are you getting this? We’re rolling?” Max asks, patting his hand on Anthony’s chest. He waits for an answer, which is affirmative. “Listen, the Ozmanclaimed are in the house tonight here in Tokyo, and we’ve got something real exciting that we want everyone around the world to see.”

Bsteen steps forward and addresses the camera, talking in a style not too dissimilar to a television salesperson, “That’s right. The Ozmanclaimed want to show you all our brand new music video, which we have dedicated to our opponents tonight, Kung-Fu Boom.”

Bsteen places his fist in his hand and slowly bows his head at the front of the trio. Pollux and Father Posterior do the same thing. The entire scene reeks of insincerity. “So, Jimmy and Kyle, we hope you’re paying attention, boys! Without further adieu, The Ozmanclaimed would like to proudly present… ‘The Ancient Art of Kicking Your Ass.’”

With that, the scene fades to black for a few seconds and then a pre-recorded video begins to play/.

OzManClaimed.jpg

The music video begins in the setting of a church in Japan. Leaves fall from the trees in the church’s courtyard and land on the floor delicately. Three men walk through the gate and are shown from behind; but they are of course Max Pollux, Anthony Bsteen and Father Posterior. From the perspective of a cloaked man inside the church, the three are shown walking between the gravestones towards the church entrance. Max’s rapping plays over shots of the three protagonists walking inside the church.

“Kung-Fu Boom, Kung-Fu Pow. Kung-Fu Who? Kung-Fu How?
Ozmanclaimed in the house, Kicking doors down.
Kung-Fu What? Kung-Fu Why? What’s with the damn questions?
You sensei got fired, now we’re teaching you lessons!”

“Under the rising sun, Ozmanclaimed come out to play.
The fans will have a huge blast, like their guy Shinzo Abe.
And you’re Kung-Fu Boom? Watching you is a kung fu recession.
We gotta slap you so bad, pushing you into deep depression.”

From the shadows, various men dressed as ninjas approach the Ozmanclaimed, and together Max and Anthony begin to punch and kick them to repel them away from the group. The fighting is interspersed with shots of them both inside and outside the church performing the chorus to the camera.

“It’s the ancient art of kicking your ass.
No master now, so you gotta learn fast.
In the wrong game, won’t ever go far.
Everyone pour one out for Jimmy and Carl.”

Two men wearing gis stand at the back of the church and watch the carnage unfold in front of them as ninjas as thrown over pews and Max smashes an ornamental vase over one assailant’s head. It doesn’t matter who these people are, as the ones that matter are the ones at the back of the church.

“You found your home in the dumpster; flat out trash.
We’re stars in the gang, man fuck Aly and Krash!
Watch our mouths because our weapons are words.
Posterior and the boys gonna flush some turds.”

“Nine tails, nine males, we’ll take on all comers.
Ozmanclaimed loaf of bread, you’re nothing but crumbers.
How will you even compare with your goofy sitcom looking asses?
We’re gonna melt our gold chains and have you drink it like Crassus.
Facing you chumps is an insult and we have half the mind to say it.
The kitsune who booked us together must have nine tails but no wit.”

Anthony is shown gasping in a B-reel shot over the last lyric. The Ozmanclaimed are close to clearing out all of the goons standing in their way.

“We harmonize kicks with bars because we’re flat out superior.
And we’ll help you two pray like our homeboy Father Posterior.
You’ll already be on your knees after we beat you black and blue;
Just stick a sword in your hands and you’ll be good for seppuku.”

“Going too far? There is no holding back, it’s our rapper’s bushido.
Our words are like a torpedo, no matter if it's in Japan or Puerto Rico.
Because two white-belt white boys can’t square up to this pair.
Oz-y-man-dias-claimed, listen to our works, ye mighty and despair.”

Max and Anthony reach the two men at the back of the church at long last. They put up their best fighting stances, but it is clear that neither of them want the smoke and they barge past The Ozmanclaimed and try to escape, but Father Posterior knocks them both down at the same time as they attempt to escape.

The video ends with Max and Anthony standing in front of the church, surrounded by the defeated ninjas. They cross their arms and remain unflinching as Father Posterior pours holy water over their heads from golden chalices.

———————————————————————————————

Returning elsewhere backstage, the focus is on a dark room which is dimly lit. The only sources of light are the candles at the back of the room, flickering and dancing. Barely visible are two figures kneeling on the ground in front of the candles and the small makeshift alters. A third robed figure emerges from the shadows and walks past the camera. In the scarce light, it is just about possible to identify this man as Father Posterior. He raises his arms, “Rise, my children. It is time for a sermon. Listen.”

The other two stand up straight and even from behind, they are easily identifiable as Max Pollux and Anthony Bsteen. Father Posterior stares from one to the other.

“Gentlemen. The importance of tonight cannot be understated. Tonight, we can say with great confidence that The Ozmanclaimed have arrived!”

“Preach to us, Father Posterior!”
“Preach to us, Father Posterior!”

“Your opponents tonight, Kung-Fu Boom, will assume that just because they have experienced the bright lights and the large arenas that they have an advantage over you. When in truth, they have but merely had a taste of what such a life brings. Being lackeys and understudies to men who were lackeys and understudies themselves not too long ago is not a feat.

Once already they tried to asset themselves on their own and their fate was to be condemned to a dumpster. They may try to reconcile such an experience as character building or a moment to grow from, but I know the truth. The truth is that they were in that dumpster because they are nothing more than trash!”

“That’s right!”

“Our words are our weapons, but what happened to Kung-Fu Boom at Lights Out was such a perfect metaphor that not even a skilled wordsmith as Max here could have crafted.”

“That’s right!”

“Gentlemen, turn. Talk to the people and show them why they would be right to believe in you just as I do. Give them a taste of what they can expect when you face Kung-Fu Boom tonight here in Tokyo…”

Father Posterior’s command gets a knowing and understanding nod from Max and Anthony. Anthony nods in Max’s direction, indicating that the latter would be better placed to speak first on the subject of their opponents.

“Look, we know how it is, boys. You’ve got a point to prove after being made to look like nothing more than a couple of scrubs constantly for months on end. You’re going to want to use The Ozmanclaimed as a chance to step up and show that you’re not just a pair of losers. We understand that.”

“What the two of you need to understand is that no one steps on The Ozmanclaimed. Kyle, your sensei might have told you to wax on, wax off and that’s why you seem so content to wipe the slate clean each time your inadequacy is exposed, but that will not be possible after we’ve taken that slate and chopped it in half like one of your wooden boards, son.”

“And Jimmy? Why are you letting this guy roll all over you? We’ve spent this entire time talking about damn kung fu or karate or whatever, when that’s just half of what your stuff is meant to be! You’re Jimmy Boom Boom! But what does that mean? I need someone to tell me because I haven’t got a damn clue, son!”

Anthony turns to Max and speaks under his breath, “Are we calling people ‘son’, now? Because I like this shade on us.”

“We sure are, son. Because that’s what we’re going to do to these boys when we fight them. We’re going to son them and they too can be children of Father Posterior.”

“Jimmy? Kyle? We hope you’ve enjoyed this lesson, but I am afraid that it is too late for the two of you to start learning now. We’ll see you in the ring where you can watch us teach you the ancient art of kicking your…”

“Posteriors,” Father Posterior leans in and says. The threesome then walk past the camera, with Father Posterior bringing up the rear and he extinguishes the candles with his fingers like a badass. The screen fades to black once more as the chorus of The Ozmanclaimed’s newest single plays once more, before slowly fading away.

“Isn’t his name Kyle?”
“Who gives a shit?”

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think now we can call promo period a wrap. While some no-shows are disappointing, with vacations, lack of sleep, people going on break, school, other priorities taking hold, I understand. There are two matches where both participants failed to promo, that is the opening tag between the Luchadores and Aka Manto and the Deathmatch between Looney and Trixie. Those will be removed from the card. The rest have had at least one person promo with one storyline match.

Genuine thanks to everyone who has submitted a promo or even signed up. I'll be messaging folks today as, with some matches removed and some things changing, I will likely need to change who votes on some matches.

I hope to have votes submitted by the end of the week or early next week and I have a loose "End goal" of getting the show done before the end of November, Arceus forbid shit hits the fan. And I may post a segment relating to the YDS vs Virtue build since I already started it, but over the weekend opted to work on promos for this week.

Thanks,

Rosie

EDIT:

Tig will be posting a promo here. Whether or not it will be counted will be up to his opponents. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The ScapeDubb

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
WorldsUniteBackgroundless.png

Segment for the CJW Tag Team Championship Match

CqtUk91vtdlyjadU6EtW3Xdn7ST_5pNSgzVgbOayY1Bh15v_7sWqvaAlUv7gxBW40cXXGwfIM9s0eCpjPzwnYyJhQ1OsM194DPFY57QFm-fSyUjyZnQDdJeyu1951f_2CncXa4u0jG4lFX2POFvgA-w

The stage is set up with multiple screens, two openings on stage right and left, allowing people to enter. There is a podium in the middle along with a collection of tables, two of which mirror each other. On each screen are repeating logos, specifically of “Nine Tales Entertainment '' along with the Worlds Collide Logo and various other sponsors including Sapporo. Behind the press conference are four individuals, all of Japanese descent. One is a man with a grey beard and a bowler’s cap on. Next to him is a woman with her bangs hanging over her head. She is wearing a white dress. To the man’s right are two former male wrestlers. One has bleached blonde hair, a dark goatee, and scars on his face. His body looks like it aches when he walks, telling the story of countless wars. Finally, the final is a man who is shorter. His suit is contrasted by a Tiger mask on his face. The bald man in the cap speaks to the crowd in Japanese.

“Hello once again, my friends. My name is Takaaki Kojima, CEO of Nine Tales Entertainment. We are honoured to be broadcasting this event to bring to Japan our Worlds Collide Event, a production allowing several Japanese wrestling companies as well as foreign talent, to come together in a super card in hope to spread the great sport of Pro-wrestling not just in our country, but world-wide.”

There is a polite clap from the crowd as he gives a slight bow.

“On stage with me are three trusted individuals who have helped put together parts of this event. To my right are two men who need no introduction, but I will do so anyways. They are Nobuo Yoshida and The Grand Tiger. They have worked with us to find a mix of talent to ensure this show provides variety for our dear viewers. Thank you.”

Kojima gives a polite bow to the Japanese legends who return one in kind.

“But, most importantly, from COSMIC Joshi Wrestling, the woman’s company who was so kind to allow some of their talent to arrive on the show, Co-Owner, Yuria Anou!”

The lady gives a smile and a bow to the press in attendance.

“Today, we will be hearing from several of our scheduled performers. Several have joined us in person while others are joining us through live and pre-recorded messages from their home. Why Anou is on stage right now is because we are going to allow the participants in our one championship match time on stage. The CJW Tag Team Championship Match!”

The graphics on the screen change to that of the title match.

prYFkS7-KPa5AXCjPFPlNrsdHdsgJ7YaxK5bLs1Nlqm16ti-obWSTvUNXY_uhu1n2kqfRKtBEi07TMhZ5COvuLclKwFKmy40lVUgWHtX82QdwRkTvOykdAylrKec0Ty5J4EYxH8UK76rPeLhHPYFVM4

Mr. Kojima steps aside and allows the Co-owner of CJW to speak.

“Thank you, Mr. Kojima. Ladies and gentlemen, it is often hard for wrestling companies in Japan to work together as we are usually in direct competition for talent and fans. But since becoming co-owner of CJW, I have been open to working with other promotions including inter-gender shows with other promotions and allowing exchanges between us and other international promotions, most notably Fantasy Wrestling Alliance based in the United States.”

She glances at the graphic behind.

“But unfortunately, that is what started to lead to a rift between these four former stablemates. After Katsu, then known as Vampyra, worked out an arrangement to work for both us and FWA, along with the injury of their leader, Saori Suzuki, the group of MAYHEM began to fracture, with these two ladies splitting off to form their own group known as Virtue. Ladies and gentlemen, the challengers for the CJW Tag Team Championships, Miho Watase and Miss Fuka!”

The violins which have become associated with this new group, Virtue, play as the screens flash their group’s logo, their name in gold outlined in thorns. Stepping through the curtains is Miho Watase and Miss Fuka. Both ladies are well dressed for the event in dresses, Miho’s having a blue trim while Fuka is in Black and white. Fuka’s height sticks out instantly, five foot eleven. She towers over her partner of about average height. The two ladies walk to the middle of the stage in front of the main podium. They each put one arm across their stomach as if they are going to bow, then their other arms to the side. There is an air of confidence from these ladies. They head over to their table as their music fades.

“Thank you Anou. We are glad you picked us as CJW’s representatives for this show.” Miho says into the microphone.

“Well yes, you and your opponents we felt could best re-”

“We are so glad to be the SOLE representatives of CJW as we fight foreign talent from FWA…”

Miss Fuka “corrects” her boss. Yuria Anou cuts an annoyed glare across from her at the number one contenders. She brushes it off and clears her throat.

“Now, introducing the champions going into this match. These two have held the championships since March and have defended them successfully 5 times since, while recently splitting their responsibilities between us and FWA. They have been flying our banner high, showing the wonderful female talent that comes from our system and who have grown being here. They are former allies to the challengers, representing MAYHEM, the CJW Tag Team Champions. Ririko, Cali Hayama, YOKAI Death Squad!”

The electronic rock tunes of their trio’s theme plays through the speakers of the auditorium as the current CJW Tag Team Champions, Cali Hayama, and Ririko, make their way onto the stage. Ririko has her colourful hair in pigtails, as usual, while wearing a silver sparkly dress with a fluffy skirt. The Canadian, on the other hand, contrasts from the other girls as she has a suit on with a dress shirt, maroon pants, and matching vest. They each have their CJW Tag Team Championships on their shoulders. The main plate of which has a planet-shaped design with a ring. All on black straps. The two friends head to the middle of the stage, clanging their title plates together.

They turn to see Miho Watase and Miss Fuka. Two girls who honestly we like older siblings to them in MAYHEM. Virtue stands up at their table, cutting a glare at the champions. Cali and Ririko head to their stable. On it, there are stands to prop up their title belts, showing them off proudly. Their music fades as Miho Watase can’t help but make a snide comment.

“Say, ladies, where are those other belts you said you’d win, oops.” She laughs as Cali stands up, already getting ticked off. Miss Fuka continues.

“Shame you two lost to those wannabe witches and their dimwitted sidekick, I bet you want to do a disappearing act-”

“Hey, why don’t you fuck off…”

Cali gets on the microphone, saying in English. The message though is loud and clear. Cali changes to Japanese. She speaks a touch slower, not as adept in it as English.

“Do not disrespect us. Do not disrespect Trixie, or anyone in FWA. Not all of them are ‘nice’ people, but you two would be eaten alive there.”

Cali sticks up for her other wrestling promotion, even a ‘friend’ she has been having issues with as of late. Ririko gets on the microphone and points to the CJW Tag Team Championships.

“The last time I checked ladies, we are still champions. We are CJW’s tag team champions. And that is already one more title than you two have won in almost two years.”

“Enough ladies. Let us get focused on the match at hand.”
The CJW Co-owner speaks out. She turns to the challengers of Virtue. “Miho, Fuka. You two were forced out of MAYHEM a couple of months ago after months of frustration between you and the YDS trio. But you two had a back-up plan with Ashley Wilde, Nanae Noa and YUNA, forming Virtue. Was that your plan all along?”

The challengers exchange glances and Miho Watase has a coy grin on her face.

“I suppose since everything went according to plan, maybe we should tell the truth now?”

Miss Fuka nods.

“Of course. You get into the plan, and I tell why.”

Turning to her boss as well as her former allies, Miho Watase gives an explanation.

“It started the night Suzuki, poor Saori Suzuki, went down with ANOTHER major knee injury. I saw her get injured before. Each time I had heartbreak. Again and again. But this time… all I felt was pity. I felt pity for someone I considered a friend. Wrestling is not an easy sport. Injuries happen to everyone, but I saw the sun setting on her career. Miss Fuka felt the same. We felt, for the betterment of the group. Prevent her knees from buckling under the weight of the pressure again. It was time for her to hand the reins of MAYHEM off to me, a woman who was meant to be her successor day one. So, I acted as a leader.”

“You were no leader, you were a diva.”
Ririko disagrees. “All you wanted was the-.”

“Can you let me finish?”
Miho scolds Ririko. “Now, where was I?”

She clears her throat.

“Ah yes. I was trying to show myself as a leader, so I made it my mission to make sure we were the dominant faction in CJW! But… What did you ladies do? Your friend decided to get sucked into the ‘big paychecks’ of FWA to see the world and before leaving declared that you two and her, would be a team called… YOKAI Death Squad. Then you three tried to invite Ririko's sister, REO? Allowing nepotism in my group!?”

She points to her mouth, pretending to throw up.

“So we figured that new members would be sufficient. We looked far and wide and found some prospects. YUNA, who was left without a group after the Marvelous Empire fell when their self-proclaimed ‘Goddess’ was forced to leave. We found out that Nanae Noa was returning and she had fallen out with her old group. So we wanted to give her a new home. Then we heard of a rising independent star from your country, Cali, Canada. Second generation wrestler. ‘Ice Cold Killa’ Ashley Wilde. We figured they would be worthwhile insurance since we could… actually trust them.”

Miho Watase scoffs.

“And you three rejected it while Saori… sided with you!? At that moment, we knew that MAYHEM was no longer our home, so we had to kill it. So, we struck and in the mayhem of… MAYHEM’s collapse, a new era begins. One where we actually hold ourselves to a higher Virtue.”

Miss Fuka claps as Ririko and Cali Hayama roll their eyes. The vanity in the women they once trusted has grown to new heights. Miss Fuka takes the microphone.

“And I am excited to lead this era when we are CJW’s full-time, fully committed, tag team champions! But we’ve seen people’s reactions to us as these bad people. That can be further from the truth. We’re the victims.”

Miss Fuka points to their opponents.

“When Saori Suzuki went down with injury, what did you guys do? Shun us! You created this YOKAI Death Squad as a way to usurp MAYHEM! We saw increasingly, rather than fans wearing MAYHEM merchandise, that the initials ‘Y-D-S’ kept appearing. And this was while your friend was in Europe having an existential crisis! She even ditched the name she had for six years! The one she had in MAYHEM-”

Cali corrects her in Japanese.

“After being given it by a previous group who abused her.”

“Shut up!”
Miss Fuka shouts.

“We felt like you young girls were disrespecting us as your seniors in the group, and disrespecting Saori, while she was injured, her career hanging in the balance. You two are disloyal little children! And yet, for some reason, when we pointed out the problems, the fact that you three were moving away from MAYHEM Saori… supported you!?”

She’s increasingly frustrated.

“Saori Suzuki, a woman we trusted, had either become too soft, or too blind! We knew we needed to leave. And look where we are now, MAYHEM is dead.” She proclaims. “Saori’s career is over, and MAYHEM is dead. YDS has hit a glass ceiling in FWA, but Virtue, we are ready to be a new beacon of hope for COSMIC! We have members who we respect, and value. We have a new identity and it is liberating!”

“Ladies and gentlemen…”
Miho Watase gets to her feet. “Welcome to the era of Virtue. Welcome to Virtue where, on a world-wide stage, we will become CJW’s top tag team! "

"No more 'part-time' champions. We'll let you run off to FWA where you can wrestle in a wildlife preserve in Burkina Faso for all we care."
Miss Fuka chimes in, before Miho Watase shouts.

"We will be the top faction! MAYHEM will be buried and forgotten and the disloyal pigs will be roasted by us!”

There are claps from the two ladies as they both stand up, with Fuka towering over everyone. Cali Hayama and Ririko, after listening to their tirade, are frustrated. Ririko picks up her microphone and tries to respond, but there seems to be technical difficulties.

“What is wrong, Ririko? Finally lost your last brain cell-”

As Cali tries to hand her partner her mic, Ririko in a very rare fit of rage, gets up from her chair and goes across the stage, getting right into Miho Watase’s face! She rips the microphone from her hand as the two legend wrestlers get in between them.

“What did you say!? No. No! No!!! I won’t stand for you lying about me, my sister, my friends. I can’t take you lying about the woman who brought all of us together! After debuting for CJW I felt scared. I am this big uncoordinated girl who had her dreams crushed before…”

Walking over to back up her friend, Cali walks across the stage, putting her hand on Ririko’s back, showing support.

“But Saori took me aside and said, ‘I believe in you. I want to help you get better’ and I became MAYHEM’s first protege wrestler… Miho I wrestled with you the next week and I saw your technique and I was in awe. I thought ‘Yes, this is where I can get better. This is where I can be stronger.’”

She turns to Miss Fuka.

“I even thought I could learn a lot from you, Fuka. We are the two tallest women in CJW. I moved like I was slipping on ice early on, but when you wrestled there was an intensity, grace. I even tried to fashion myself after you early on…”

Tears began to well up in Ririko’s eyes.

“I looked up to all of you as heroes, and even when she was the top champion in CJW, the Universe of COSMIC Champion, Saori Suzuki still took time to watch my matches, give me advice, feedback, push me after a loss to keep going. Then came the day we let Katsu in. I fought her many times before. In our class of wrestlers, it always felt like we were two girls who were completely different, and yet always came together to create magic, to make ourselves better. When she finally peeled back her mask to show me who she is… I felt like I had a second sister.”

Ririko wipes a tear from her face as Cali rubs her back.

“Then we had Cali. After a period of not having many foreign wrestlers come, she appeared and it took time, but she went into the flow and I felt she completed us. She was open, understanding, confident in herself and us. I learned so much about the wider world from her. I love Saori. I love Katsu. I love Cali Hayama. I loved you two. Then you two changed. I felt like overnight, two of my mentors were gone and replaced…”

She sniffles. Pointing at Miho’s chest before poking her.

“By two self-obsessed, lying, manipulative JERKS and you broke my heart!”

Miho swats Ririko’s hand away. The Grand Tiger places his hand in between the women, trying to prevent blows to come. Cali Hayama rips the microphone from her friend.

“And I really know why you two did what you did… You were scared! Jealous!”

She raises her voice, speaking Japanese.

“For over half a decade, you two have been tag team champions together. You, Miho, have held the second biggest championship in CJW, the Intergalactic Cosmic Championship. Yes, American fans, that is the belt’s name.” She quips. “But you never were the top woman here, right? You were never the leader of MAYHEM, right?”

Miho Watase looks directly into Hayama’s eyes. She struck a nerve.

“You always became associated with Saori. You never felt like you were your own person, right? So, when she went under the knife again, you saw your chance to take the spotlight, but who from MAYHEM was making headlines?”

Blinking, Cali keeps her eyes locked with Miho Watase.

“CJW star and MAYHEM member, Vampyra, makes her debut for FWA, an international wrestling company. Then she was part of a tournament of the company’s best after only two matches. Then she beat a future Hall of Famer to become FWA’s Television Champion. Then-”

She goes back to her team’s table and picks up their tag team championships, handing Ririko her belt and raising her own in the air.

“CJW Tag Team Champions, YDS. And yes, we have had some frustrating moments. ‘Vampyra’ had to take time away to become Katsu. We got cheated out of the FWA Trios Championships by a backstabbing bitch of a witch. But while your careers have been stagnant, ours have been going up. Wrestling in front of 100,000 people in Mexico City. That's more than anything we have done in our careers. We’re only going to get better and Miho Watase and Miss Fuka are getting overshadowed again-”

“You’re lying!”

Miss Fuka shouts. Cali ignores her and continues on.

“And really, YDS just is our thing. It’s our sign that we three, Ririko, Katsu, and myself are going to stick together no matter what! When I wrestled in Japan for the first time, these were the two who made me feel welcome. They welcomed me into part of their lives and I told them things I never told anyone else up to that point and I trusted them with it. And no matter what happens, we lift each other up. We make sure we get better- that we are next level!”

Cali and Ririko hold the CJW Tag Team Championships in the faces of Virtue.

“And you’re not just not on our level… But you are half the woman Saori is, and will NEVER be on her level-”

And that was one jab too far. Miho Watase and Miss Fuka reach over the table and the four begin to fight! The two former wrestlers attempt to break it up, but with their age, they are unable to. Security rush in as the teams shout at each other, trying to jump through the security to continue the fight. But finally, the teams are separated and each taken to separate parts of the backstage.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Just to make sure some people know, this isn't abandoned, just with my Hiatus from FWA on account if me losing my fucking mind and emotions going crazy, just been taking it slow. However I got two matches done with some segs, a third started, and the other writers have mentioned they are likely to write after promo period is done for Winter Wasteland, or when other stuff related is done. I'm hopeful the show will be done within the next week or two, maybe three, then I'll be able to post sometime before or after New Year's. Once again, thanks to those who signed up and those who volunteered to write :)

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
What I hope to be the final update before the show:

One match will be formally cut from the show itself due to something coming up with the writer which was relayed to me. I thank them for volunteering and understand why they are unable to complete it. Either myself or the person writing will inform the participant(s) of the result before or after the show is posted and if something happens where the match is finished, I give them permission to post it in the thread it will be posted in as a "bonus" match if you will.

But, the show will be posted on a very fitting day.

January 4th

That way I can finish a match tomorrow and the day after edit for the final version. See you then. :)