Nikki Bella OWNS AJ Lee in SD! Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Sorry for BLFFL title.

- As noted, WWE taped a segment with The Bella Twins, AJ Lee and Paige at the SmackDown tapings that took place following last night's WWE RAW in Los Angeles.

The segment was described as one of the better Divas promo segments in recent memory. One line that had a lot of fans talking was when Nikki Bella told AJ Lee that Brock Lesnar defended the WWE World Heavyweight Title more dates than AJ did when she was Divas Champion.

If the line makes it to Thursday's SmackDown broadcast, then we know that it was a scripted line from WWE creative. It's possible that Nikki was going off-script, as she has done in the past, and if that's the case then the line might not make it to TV.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter adds that there is some heat on AJ for how much time she was away from the company. It will be interesting to see if the line about her reign as champion makes it to TV this week.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, that Lesnar line was prolly the best part of her promo, but I doubt it'll make it to TV.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully AJ is on her way out anyways and the Bellas can rule the divas division like they've been doing for 6 months, along with Paige of course... AJ is like a mosquito that buzzes and never goes away.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hopefully AJ is on her way out anyways and the Bellas can rule the divas division like they've been doing for 6 months, along with Paige of course... AJ is like a mosquito that buzzes and never goes away.

I disagree entirely.. AJ needs to stay in the Diva's division.. If anything the Bellas should be on their way out having D-Bry & John Cena's kids and retiring.. their stories are pretty dried up.. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against the Bellas, Nikki is a Philly Eagles fan like myself.. but if I'm keeping either AJ or the Bellas I'm sticking with AJ.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Yeah I had to sit through that promo and I could immediately tell that wasn't scripted

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I disagree entirely.. AJ needs to stay in the Diva's division.. If anything the Bellas should be on their way out having D-Bry & John Cena's kids and retiring.. their stories are pretty dried up.. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against the Bellas, Nikki is a Philly Eagles fan like myself.. but if I'm keeping either AJ or the Bellas I'm sticking with AJ.

Well that's great for you.. The Bellas and AJ can all leave for all i care. Paige is really the future of the divas division anyway.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yes! especially if Triple H gets his way when he eventually takes control..

for now the lackluster division's future consists of; Paige, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Summer Rae and Eva Marie.

If/when Trips takes over, then my faith in divas division would be restored.

I'm cool with NXT's divas division, doe. But the one on the main roster is a lost cause for now. They just don't give a toss about it.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
You were literally just saying the Bellas should be ruling the Divas division.. now you're all for them to leave? I'm so confused.

It's not that confusing.. They can rule the divas division or leave WWE, i would be fine with both... If The Bellas or AJ leave WWE it wouldn't affect WWE one bit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's not that confusing.. They can rule the divas division or leave WWE, i would be fine with both... If The Bellas or AJ leave WWE it wouldn't effect WWE one bit.

Your first post said that you wanted Bellas and Paige to rule the Divas division.. your 2nd post said fuck the Bellas, how is that not confusing? lol.. that's a matter of flip flopping opinions within 2 minutes.

And yeah no duh if either of them leave it wouldn't affect the WWE that goes without saying, the whole division could go defunct and it wouldn't affect them at all either..

Vince McDonald

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope the line makes it to TV, but if it doesn't I am sure footage will leak anyway. That's priceless.